• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need a rant so its coming your way.....

charliegirl

Sorry but I feel fit to burst and dont think I can get the words out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH (that feels better). My ex boyfriend who I have remained friends with for the last 18 years has just phoned. Now this in itself is a minor miracle because he does not like to spend money on things like phone calls. He wanted to know how I was getting on with my quest for funding and I told him the great news that the clinicians had approved it and I was now 99.9% of the way there. AND he said well they could still say no so there is no guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!. I went on to say it would be done in a private hospital....."if your lucky" he said. Told him my son had bought a new car today, "tell him they are the easiest cars in the world to break into".............what the heck is this all about!!!!!!!! I ended the call saying if he did not hear from me it was because funding was refused and I would be hanging from a lampost somewhere (jokingly) he replied or you have died on the table!!, This guy was the first bloke I ever fell in love with, we broke up and drifted back time and time again, I left the area and we still remained friends even when I was living with someone else, when that broke up we drifted back together again but when my weight piled on he did not like it. I was a skinny 8st 10lb when dating him now I am 17 stone. I sat and thought what a complete and utter t**t this bloke is. When I am all glam and slim I will stick two fingers up at him and walk well and truely into the sunset.....thanks for reading I feel much better now and can go chill.....xxx

He sounds a right barrell of laughs! Can see why hes your ex!!

Linda, he sounds like such an idiot! You are better off without him and worth so much more than that.

What a plonker in the words of good ole Del Boy you are well rid and i would love to be that fly on the wall when you do your victory parade xxx

hence the reason he is your ex Linda, some people just don't have anything nice or positive to say! x

Yikes, sounds like a real catch!!

Glad he's your ex, and so glad you're going to show him two fingers, he deserves to see him high and proud directed at him as you walk away.

next time he decides he wants to spend some money surgest he goes and get a personality instead of trying to destroy yours. What a plonker you deserve better than that.
Take care
hc

He sounds like a right prick!!! ( Sorry ) Better off without him Charliegirl if u ask me. Who needs enemies when you`ve got friends like him eh!!!

Thanks girls for agreeing with me about him. I am just about calming down. No wonder he has never had another girlfriend since me the saddo....xx

He should carry a government healt warning to keep any unsuspecting girls away!
Lynne x

You should have asked him if he ever thought of seeking funding for a character transplant! Well done you for keeping your cool, no wonder he is an EX

What a complete a*se........!!! Feel free to rant away anytime..........at least its more exciting than my life :)

Taz x

:) Yeah finally a holiday. My last break was December last year. So i have been saving up holiday till now.....and i need it.
How are you today??? People being less crap today??

Taz x

Yes no hassle today, but then I have not been up long. Could not sleep last night kept thinking about my life changing op .....I am allowing myself to think it may happen fleetingly lol and it was so exciting....:):):):):) xx

Oh Great!!!! It will be amazing!!!! One day ill bump into you in Preston and go WHAO....look and that amazing lady :p x

On monday I felt happy as larry I really felt I was within touching distance of fulfilling my dreams, then the call came from my so called ex boyfriend turned friend for the last 17 years. Anyway you know the just of what he said during that call and ever since I have struggled to come to terms with it and how my daughter is treating me. I am ashamed to say right now right this minute I hate her (she is not a child she is 30). I feel awful for feeling that way but things seem to be going down hill fast and I cant stop them. I have been up most of the night and decided that first thing I would call phil and tell him that he no longer needed to think we were friends and the reasons why. I had to get it off my chest. He cannot remember having the conversation at all! He flatly denied saying about dying on the operating table and said he was sorry "if I did say that". It's too little too late. He is not the only one on my hit list today, if I was a crap parent and a crap friend I could maybe understand this but I am not and I dont deserve any of the crap that is being thrown my way. I have always done the best I can and treated people better than I treat myself and its all going to stop. If I get this op then great its on to a new life, turning 50 in jan (no wont be celebrating decided against it never had a party so not missing out) want to be positive and focused. And if i dont get the op well I dont know what will happen lets hope I get lucky lord knows I deserve it....sorry for being so down and heavy this early in the morning but helps to get it off my chest...think I also need to take a back seat on here, you folk dont want to hear about my woes and I dont want to inflict any more of it on you, I will watch from afar.....xx:cry::wave_cry:

Back