• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need a rant so its coming your way.....

Linda i am a big beliver that the more crap we have to deal with in life the better the person we become. You are right your daughter is an adult and i can remember my mum saying to me when i wa in my 20's and being a right git i love ou but i dont like the person you are at the moment. It took me having my own son at 26 for me to wake up and stop being so self centred. My mum left the door open for me so to speak and i eventually returned with my tail between my legs suddeny grown up. My mums not here anymore but i aspire to be the kind of person she was and hopefully for you your daughter may one day realise what shes missing out on. As for your friend(not) your new life and new you will bring you many opportunities and although it would be nice to share then with a close friend maybe this is the time to start embracing the new you and saying to hell with anyone who doesnt like me as i am and that includes any desisions i make about how and what i do with my life and body.
focus on the meet in november im really looking rorward to meeting you. If im right we will be the only pre oppers so we can waddle together and drive the others mad picking at their brains.
Are you still off work if you want a chat pm me yr number and i will phone you
take care
HC

Can't say it any better than HC. No need to disappear on us, use the support you have here to get you through it. We all have problems and down days and we all help eachother, so I'm sure no-one minds you having your share. :hug99:

Thanks HC/Shel, I have finally stopped crying and the PCT is the last thing on my mind just now. I feel fragile and worn out with the stress of my emotions. The one good thing to have come out of all this is that a few months ago I would have been saying its because I am a bad person etc but now for some reason the penny has dropped I am not a bad person and I can actually believe it. I called my ex first thing and he got it with both barrells, he swore bline he never said anything about me dying on the table amongst other things and then said maybe he had had too much to drink (it was tea time and he is not a drinker)...anyway he apologised and he is now out of my life after 18 years, this worm has turned...will not be on as much until I recharge my batteries so dont worry I will be back....xx

Thanks Tammy I think I have turned a corner today, slept well last night as I was so exhausted, got visits to friends planned over the next few days and they will take my mind off both my daughter and the PCT for now....xx

Back