• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need an energy Boost! try Red bull sugar free

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Hi all well I tried the new red bull sugar free today a pack of 4 for £3.80 from Tesco. They are approx 6 cals per can, have no fat sugar or carbs and are very very nice Too!! pretty good if you need an extra energy boost. Also good as a mixer in all you peeps who like a vodka. Gail x

only ever had red bull once and was awake for 36 hrs lol. dont know how people go on who drink it regularly go on. id be demented lol. Although coffee doesnt have that effect on me.

mmm... might give that a try. thanks gail. x

ooh yuk gail cant stand the taste lol. xx

remember early post oppers that if yr sleeping yr body is telling you that you need the rest. Its yr body healing so dong go rushing out to get these let yr body heal naturally.

I agree with HLC - I agree that they will give you an energy boost but they are full of sweetners and articical colours, probably not a good idea for new post oppers, plus I wouldnt recommend a new post opper to take in fizzy drinks just yet.

me too but i think if you let them go flat they are ok! but all that caffeine dont sound very healthy, I will be giving them a miss x

I am fine with fizzy drinks. I dont drink them often as dont enjoy them as I used to but have not done me any harm.

I am fine with fizzy drinks. I dont drink them often as dont enjoy them as I used to but have not done me any harm.

YET.......

I was gonna say that carbonated drinks are a no no to wls but i know some people "beat the fizz" out of them.....

Am totally with Carole (HLC) if your body is saying sleep you should sleep, pre op, post op, no op.... Our bodies know when they want to rest n relax and a skin full of artificial energy isn't going to help in the long run...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YET.......

I was gonna say that carbonated drinks are a no no to wls but i know some people "beat the fizz" out of them.....

Am totally with Carole (HLC) if your body is saying sleep you should sleep, pre op, post op, no op.... Our bodies know when they want to rest n relax and a skin full of artificial energy isn't going to help in the long run...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ps, sorry for the smileys but i've had a lovely weekend xx

I used to have them with loads of ice which made it less fizzy.
Also used to have them when I was out and driving and couldnt have a drink.

I think fizzy drinks are ok, as long as you sip them and dont gulp.

My dietician said to avoid ALL Fizzy drinks, so is it safe??

I didnt even realise they were fizzy!

Rich, I would avoid them for now. Maybe OK after 6 months or so but I don't think I will go back to drinking them for a long time, if ever. Probably a bad habit to get into.

John

i drink them when i have to driving long distances (keeps you alert). but i shall knock them on the head after my op.

Also to be aware of caffiene makes you dehydrate quicker, so if you are having these kinds of drinks up the water intake ;)

Back