• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Home from USA and I have lost 1.5lb!

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
Yeah!

What a fantastic holiday, I really really didn't want to come home and I am already looking for flights to go again.

And SOMEHOW I lost 1.5lb while I was away. That is a MIRACLE.

I didn't eat too much (because I can't haha) but boy did we drink a lot of alcohol :eek: And I am not talking vodka and sugar free red bull, I am talking Hurricanes and Fuzzy Navel, full of calories and sugar, and no dumping! Not sure if that is good or bad!

Food wise, it wasn't bad. The meals on the plane are perfectly bypass sized, and I didn't have the extras like bread rolls or deserts. On the shorter flights they brought round cheese sandwhiches, and I just ate the cheese and binned the bread. Did that while hanging around in an airport between flights too.

While in USA I had scrambled egg and grits a lot for breakfast, I had a vege burrito a couple of times and just ate the inside and not the bread, vegetables in sauce from the chinese a couple of times with a small bit of rice or noodles, a childrens size vege pizza lasted me 3 days!

I wasn't perfect, I know that, but I didn't do bad with the food, it could have been A LOT worse!

I am starving today, but I think that is recovery from the journey, and I am a bit dehydrated as it was very hot over there (35-38 every day) and then the long journey. So I need to work hard over the next few days to make sure I don't have a gain.

And as I feel so worn out now it will be hard to not grab for easy foods. I already had a bag of ryvita minis for breakfast today.

Going to have quorn fillet and veg for tea, and fruit for lunch, with LOTS AND LOTS of water to detox all the alcohol from my system.

Rx

Glad you had a good holiday and well done on losing some weight (Bonus!) xx

Back