• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need help from my WLS friends xx

831phil

Hi guys - not been on here for a while as I have been struggling. Got a lot going on in my life - lovely teenage son!! I am not coping with his moods, aggression, disrespect etc. and have been turning to the old habits to get me through. Hence, havent lost anything really over the last 3-4 weeks. Too easy to just open a bottle of wine, and then that is followed by a bag of crisps - so disappointed with myself as I have done so well but now need my friends to get me back on the straight and narrow. Seeing my surgeon and team in 10 days and know they will help me too, but some kind words would be nice (please dont shout Karlos xx)

Hi Ruth, hope things sort them selves out at home, kids hey ! You done the best thing admitting to it, try stay strong and get back on track this week hun xx

PS not seen Karlos on this week, hope he's okay !

awww Ruth, bless you :( dont worry about the food, people who eat normal do that all the time :) tomorrow is another day, its not going to hurt you, good luck honey :) xxx

BIG hugs for you
(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))).
Wish i could wave a wand and sort if for you, life can be a b1tch sometimes but we are strong enough to fight it xxxxx

Sorry you're having a hard time. Teenagers are so awful aren't they? Don't beat yourself up about slipping back into old habits. I think it's bound to happen occasionally and struggle with it myself. Lot's of calories in wine though! Are there any other ways you can de-stress, like a bubble bath or a walk out in the fresh air to cool down when he gets to you?

It's daft how we tend to stay away from here at the one time when we really should be here. I go into denial when I'm cheating on my diet and keep away from the scales and the forum too. Checking in each morning is helping me to get back on track again and remember why I'm doing this.

i know exactly where your coming from but tommorows another day dont dwell on it hun x

hi ruth, i know how you feel love with the teenager and moods etc, i am going through the same thing and finding it hard to cope. I am supposed to be loosing some weight before i go back to see the dr in november but i have been having a tough time and not been doing so well. It is not easy when they are not children anymore but not quite adults!!!! i resorted to asking my daughter if she wants to be treated as a child or adult, and she knew that if she said child i would take her and collect her from school everyday and that she would have to be in the house at 7pm bed at 8pm etc so she chose to be treated as an adult but this didnt mean she could do as she wanted there wwere still rules and so far it is working but its only been 3 days so we will see. And dont worry about the eating bad things, everyone makes mistakes we are only human and it is our mistakes that we learn from good luck with everything hun xx

Oh Ruth now now, I am going have to put you in the naughty corner arent I lol.

Come on hun, chin up, a while ago I would have been saying chins up hehe. You know what to do so wake up tomorrow and start afresh.

Just think, do you want to go back to your old self, or do you want to carry on looking like a new person, and keep turning them heads. Well I know the answer, but do you.

If you need me, you know I'm here for you. I'm not saying I'm a superstar at this wls business because I'm, I have the same issues/concerns as you, but we can all work through these troubled times together and come through it to see the daylight.

Look after yourself, and mines a Rose please lol

Back