• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

need some advice

zoehooper2

hi guys what it is i been told i need to lose 5% of my weight before my op which is on the 21st march now i got my pre op Monday the 4th march now do i need to have lost my target weight for my pre op appointment OR for my operation day ????? i only started my pre op diet monday 25th feb there is no way i can lose 5% by next week im really worried x

Don't worry, as long as you've lost something you'll be fine. They will weigh you at pre op, but focus on losing the 5% by op day. You should lose quite a bit as long as you stick to the pre op diet to the letter :)

thanks hun im on a slim fast shake for breakfast, one for dinner and, 1 weight watchers soup for tea only 129 calories in that soup and loads of fluids do you think this is ok hun ??? x

You'll be surprised how much you lose by pre op I'm sure. Just stick with it. The end goal is in sight now, which is only a good thing xx

no i was giving a booklet few weeks ago and told to follow one of the 5 diets , 1 is a 800 calories diet, 2 is milk diet 3 is pick off the chart for each meal, 4 is 3 shakes a day 5 is following a vlcd cambridge , lighter light ect! so i picked the shake one but changed the 3rd shake to a weight watcher soup only (129 calories) so im having 570 calories day hun x

Check the carb/sugar content of the soup, just to be on the safe side. All of the diets are low carb/sugar designed to make your body utilise its glycogen stores from the liver so it shrinks. Are you having plenty of other fluids too?

Nutrient Per 100g
Energy - KJ/Cal 194kJ
(Calories) 46kcal
Protein 2.0g
Carbohydrates 8.2g
(Of which sugars) (1.6g)
Fat 0.2g
(Of which saturates) (Trace)
Fibre 1.4g
Sodium 0.2g
Salt Equivalent 0.5g

thank you paula for that , ive been having black coffee no sugar i have been drinking alot of diet coke. Is diet coke ok to drink ??? thanks zoe

Back