• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need to delte thread I started pl

Sez

Maybe this time......
sez - Jul06 to Jul07

This is a thread I started to show my loss so far. I thought I had done Ok in obliterating the childrens faces, but have had advice that I should have deleted the school logo too.

Would you delete the thread in its entirety please? I would hate for any problems to have been caused because I displayed too much info on the children.

Many thanks

Sarah

Done:) Tis a shame though :(

Last edited:
Thanks! Was a bit worried I might have done wrong thing re the littles in the photo! Better safe than sorry I guess!

Not sure why!! As long as they are your children then you should be fine, Ethan is in loads of photo's that I post up!

Mike

Probabaly different here Mike as it's probably not Sez's children.

I know our school is quite hot on showing the school children on the web. I'm not supposed to take a photo of them without permission from the parents and certainly not show them on the web without filling out a few 100 forms:rolleyes:

Anyway Sez. I've had a play with the photos. No face, no badge. Shall I put it up again?

Back