• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So upset - I have been ganged up on!!! UPDATE

I AM LIVID!!!!!!

My last three posts have been deleted. I have paid £15 to be a member there!!!!

All I did was post the exact same post I wrote about Premarin on here.

Ask for your money back

The internet is a crazy place full of crazy people. Sounds like you bumped into a group of them. I wish I could get on they to support you but its not my battle to fight. The best thing to do is ignore them. I’ve ignored haters before and its led to them resorting to becoming my friend.

I agree, demand your money back on the grounds of not having freedom of speech - you weren't directing anything at anyone (as far as I can tell from your post here) so you shouldn't be penalised.

Demand your money back!

It's all done by admin anyway so they have to justify why they deleted the posts, hence they would have a record surely? Did they not send you notification of the deletion (as they have done with mine on a couple of occasions!)

Either way, kick up a fuss, demand your subscription back & go as high as they can!

Hi just thought I`d chip in and agree with what Honey posted earlier about not understanding y people get too involved on the internet front. Like she said, we don`t really know each other, not well enough to be down right nasty to each other anyway. This is a support forum as is the one your talking about I presume so unsupportive people should b kicked off. Chin up perissa - end of the day u don`t really know these people and u needn`t ever speak to em again hun. Keep on this site as I know from my experiences that a bad word has never been crossed and only advice and alot of support has ever been shown from every member that I`ve had the pleasure of posting to xxx ( hope this makes sense, feel like I`1ve been rambling lol )

is there any way you can email the admin and express ur oppinions regarding freedom of speech etc. I'd ask for a refund and steer well clear

Interesting post I have just read there ...
A Message From the Team
There have in recent days been a number of threads which, to be honest are beyond belief to us. This is a forum for adults to use, however over the last few days it feels like a school with a very unpleasant playground.
We will not always agree on everything, that’s life, face it, agree to disagree and move on.
Any more threads or posts which are deemed to breach guidelines and whose sole intent seems to be to inflame a situation will be removed from the forums.
The team do a good job here, they give of their time freely to provide a supportive environment, anyone who finds it difficult to be supportive, should read and not post.
This thread has been locked as we don’t want a debate to start on this ...

... I will stress again this forum is supportive and for advice, not for back biting and bickering. I really do wonder what members new to the forum would think
Seems to me that 'the team' are the main culprits .. see what I mean about stupid rules etc?!?!?! :mad:

Yes I read that too. I can still PM and read but can't post. I am still undecided whether to cancel my membership or not.

I especially liked this bit

I really do wonder what members new to the forum would think

I AM NEW TO THE FORUM!!!!!

Many of you have read what I posted - I have posted it here about Premarin - PLEASE tell me what is so contentious and inflammetry about it. Because for the life of me, no matter how many times I read it I just see it as factual, informative and educating.

Sweet heart dont keep fretting over it. There are just some very odd people on the Internet you know there was nothing wrong people have told you there is nothing wrong so please stop worrying:).

A site becomes far to one dimensional when the people that run it forget that there is more to a site than the favorite few. As sooner or later that's all they will be left with as no one will want to pay to play in a playground !.

There are loads of Internet sites and lots with lovely people on but even on those sites there will always be a select few with issues beyond help!. But as long as you know you did nothing wrong and ignore those people.then said sites are a great place to be.

So dont stress draw a line under it and remember you did nothing wrong. and that the people that upset you are sad little people that have no real life of there own but the Internet. and that is a sad thing on its own ,so head up and remember your not like them xx

Yes I read that too. I can still PM and read but can't post. I am still undecided whether to cancel my membership or not....

I didn't realise that you couldn't post anything! That is appalling! Certainly cancel your membership - what's the point in having it if you can't join in stuff!?!?! :mad:

Back