• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So upset - I have been ganged up on!!! UPDATE

Perissa

I am so upset I am sat here with tears streaming down my cheeks!!!!

I am a member of another forum and I have been well and truely ganged up on. I'm reeling in shock. The topic has been closed. I started a new thread mentioning no-one by name and my thread was immediately deleted with a message from admin saying that they don't allow such things. I am not even allowed to defend myself. How unfair is that!!!!!

I did not get personal - they did yet I am the one who isn't allowed to speak.

They have left the thread up where I have been assassinated though, how unfair is that.

Sorry - I don't expect any replied I am just so upset. School ground bullies.

Last edited:
where the heck did this happen!!!!
For anyone out here perrissa spent an hour on the phone helping me out with a problem I had to do with my pony and is one of the nicest people on here!!!
Dont let the b*****ds get you down some people are horrid by their very nature, you are not one of them hun. You have my number give me a call and you can cry on my shoulder babe xxxx

:hug99: it frustrates me so much when grown adults revert to playground games.

:(:(Perissa, I am so sorry you are so upset. That is awful. I hope that you know that you are loved here. Sometimes things just spiral out of control and people act like children. Cyberspace is a tricky place sometimes because we can't read people's expressions and intents from a post. It can all seem very cruel and unjust but you have to know it can't really be about you, those people don't really know who you are. They just think they know you.

(((Hugs))) hun and know you have friends here and you don't have to be a part of a community that makes you feel bad.;)

Nic

Hey I'm so sorry that you have been treated nastily,
Some people are very small minded and have nothing else better to do than be nasty.
PLEASE dont let them upset upset you. I don't know you, but You are worth a million and don't let anyone tell you anything other, (((HUGS))) XXX

thats awfull !! was it another weight loss site ?

Now I have calmed down I feel stupid for being drawn in. The clever manipulation of words made me out to be a villain when all I did was enlighten.

Aw bless that sounds awful!
You are safer on here!

:wave_cry:

(To cheer you up, and give you a giggle - have a look at the horse pics in my album -yes it was a shire/dinosaur cross!!)

:8855:

It still amazes me that people dont realise this is the Internet we dont know each other personally so there is no reason to be so rude or nasty.

but unfortunately these sites are full of people with there own issues !! and problems that they cant deal with in real life:confused:, so take it out on people when they know they can have very little say but the written word.

big hugs and dont let them upset you there not worth it and never will be xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just wanted to send you some hugz

Xxx Lizzie xxX

Don't let the bar stewards get you down hun;):D

boo. that sucks. you are safe here, hugs from us

nowt so queer as folk, some people on forums can be jumped up know it alls. They really need to get a life- your well out of forums like this

Sorry your having to deal with this, it's not nice, i've been the victim of this in the past also, and it really is nasty.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

I hope it wasn't one I am on & I joined in :eek: I don't think I have been particularly mean to anyone - or certainly try not to!! Having said this, I HAVE been shot down in flames a few times myself!!

If it IS the one I think you are on with me, too many rules & regulations :blahblah: , too much sniping :blahblah: & different rules for different people :blahblah: .. Hey, it's THEIR problem, not yours! :hug99:

I hope it wasn't one I am on & I joined in :eek: I don't think I have been particularly mean to anyone - or certainly try not to!! Having said this, I HAVE been shot down in flames a few times myself!!

If it IS the one I think you are on with me, too many rules & regulations :blahblah: , too much sniping :blahblah: & different rules for different people :blahblah: .. Hey, it's THEIR problem, not yours! :hug99:

I can't remember if you posted on the threads or not as they have been deleted. It was about HRT? If you did I didn't pick up on you having a go.

You are right though they slated me yet all I did was present facts about the production of the hormone she was so flippant about. I was the one who had my post deleted yet I did not get personal - they did. So they can say what they want and I can't. I've had a few Pm's on the matter, only one nasty one from one of her 'mates', most said how manipulative she is.

They even had to get personal on the second thread :eek:.

I switched it off then and went out, came home to find the threads have both been deleted.

Back