• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So upset - I have been ganged up on!!! UPDATE

I read your post on that other site, well because I am a nosey cow, sorry. Anyway, Ditz you didn't post. Perissa, you were ganged up on because it seemed that the person you directed your comment to is a mod fav (they weighed in very fast to 'protect' her). You were just on the short end of their petty stick. And I am unbiased since I am not really familiar with that forum. However, no matter how personal it felt to you when they attacked you, it really was never even about you, it was obviously all about them. Take away from that expereince that you have the right to have a voice but not everyone will listen and some will 'shoot the messenger' when they don't like what they hear.

You are among friends here:D

whats the other forum?

Nothing worse then being slated for giving factual information in the form of an opinion. sounds like a very unsupportive site especially if admin take the offenders side.
probably best to move on and forget about them
take care
carole

No, I didn't jump in on anything related to HRT thankfully. The 'golden children' are very well favoured there. Hence the reason I shall NOT be renewing when my year expires next week.

I can't be doing with "We have removed your post because ..." or "Sorry that isn't allowed here" ... or "These rules must be adhered to or Moderators will intervene" ... or ... well, you get the idea!

Stick with the Minis - it's great here, free WITH freedom of speech as far as I can tell, so a much better & nicer bunch of peeps!

Don't know if we are allowed to say ... are we?! (Slight contradiction to my previous freedom of speech!! :eek:) Just bear in mind, if you pay a subscription, it's probably THAT one! ;)

I'm really curious now and I've only got 1 life left. Should I be enquiring more or trying hard to mind my own business??

Don't know if we are allowed to say ... are we?! (Slight contradiction to my previous freedom of speech!! :eek:) Just bear in mind, if you pay a subscription, it's probably THAT one! ;)

yes i know what site you mean now, i used to be on there yrs ago when it was free, but i found ppl very clicky clan, so i didnt bother going back once they wanted payments each year

What? 1 life left .. enquiring more .. me confused!! :confused:

Oh I was just trying to be clever. As in curiosity killed the cat. And as cats are said to have nine lives, I was wondering if if it's worth asking for more details here. Does that explain it? I wanted to understand more about what happened. I didn't catch the thread that started this.

I read your post on that other site, well because I am a nosey cow, sorry. Anyway, Ditz you didn't post. Perissa, you were ganged up on because it seemed that the person you directed your comment to is a mod fav (they weighed in very fast to 'protect' her). You were just on the short end of their petty stick. And I am unbiased since I am not really familiar with that forum. However, no matter how personal it felt to you when they attacked you, it really was never even about you, it was obviously all about them. Take away from that expereince that you have the right to have a voice but not everyone will listen and some will 'shoot the messenger' when they don't like what they hear.

You are among friends here:D

do you know what - you are right. I'm so glad someone else read it and came to the same conclusion as me. I read what I'd written and re-read it and still couldn't understand what prompted such a reaction other than it pointed out something that she did not want to hear.

Do you think there would be any value in me posting the same information here?

Even if it changed one person's HRT its got to be worth it. Its not relevent to surgical weight loss though is it.

I had no idea about the methods used to get the drug HRT so you schooled me. I think you would educate a few people if you were to post it, perhaps in the health, nutrition & beauty section on the main part of the forum and then post the link here to it in case some are interested?

Have to say the i have found the site you are talking about very informative, I think that n o matter what site you go on, we will all encounter some problems, at the end of the day hunny, it is obviously her with the problem not you!!!!!! she didn't like what she was being told...... so reacted badly, you have nothing to feel bad about!!!!!

Chin Up

:sigh: yep theres always 1 rotten apple in a basket where ever you go, but theres on the bright side much more good apples !

liz :)

Hi Perissa,

Sadly, there are people who do hide behind a keyboard and use forums as a platform for their own egos.

'Net comms are also very 2 dimensional and much can be misconstrued on forums, in emails, MSN etc. as you do not catch the nuance of a conversation like you would on a telephone of face-to-face.

These people do not know you, so leave that forum, retire with your dignity intact and stay here, where we are all probably slightly bonkers but harmless with it! :hug99:

Having slept on it now I am cross with myself for being drawn in. The thing with me is what you see (read!!) is what you get. There are no mind games, no agenda's, nothing. I am a nice person, open and very honest and if I can help I will and I speak as I find. I do not want nor expect anything in return.

Sadly this means I am easily taken advantage of and have been taken for some wicked rides in the past - not meant in a nice way.

Perhaps I am old school, acutally not true - I am old school. Whats that saying about do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Even if you don't agree with someone does not mean that you have to be nasty. Sadly, as yesterdays episode has proved, this is not always forthcoming.

Having slept on it now I am cross with myself for being drawn in. The thing with me is what you see (read!!) is what you get. There are no mind games, no agenda's, nothing. I am a nice person, open and very honest and if I can help I will and I speak as I find. I do not want nor expect anything in return.

Sadly this means I am easily taken advantage of and have been taken for some wicked rides in the past - not meant in a nice way.

Perhaps I am old school, acutally not true - I am old school. Whats that saying about do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Even if you don't agree with someone does not mean that you have to be nasty. Sadly, as yesterdays episode has proved, this is not always forthcoming.

add on to that "what goes around comes around"

I AM LIVID!!!!!!

My last three posts have been deleted. I have paid £15 to be a member there!!!!

All I did was post the exact same post I wrote about Premarin on here.

Back