• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bye bye to the Black Cardi!

Hi all, been reading loads of your diaries and loved them! Now that my op is booked I decided it's time to start one too! I'm making a promise 2 myself to update my diary daily and help others as much as possible. So Hello all! Xx

Love the Black cardi passing? Lol

:welcome: When's your op?

So I'm having a gastric band fitted on Thursday 16th October 2014 and I'm really looking forward to it! I think I'm a little anxious as I can't seem to sleep at the moment! Think it's because it's a lot of money and I've failed at so many diets I still keep thinking this isn't going to work for me and I'm doomed to be big forever! But then on the other hand I know this is going to work for me as I'm going to make it work! I'm currently around 270 Ibs and start the pre op diet this Thursday. I'm trying to cut down but at the same time feel like I want things just one last time. This mentality is what got me here! ? time 4 change!

Thanks guys! Lol so sick of the sight of it! I've been in the black cardi all summer (but the first summer either! ) sweating buckets. Hope I can put it in the charity bag by next summer and Wear some lovely dresses instead! Thanks, excited to share my journey with you guys xx

hey cardi.... im right with you i have had a last everything, marshmellow, chinese, italian blah blah blah so i so understand what you mean but i had time to do it, you then have to have your cut off date on scoff fest!

im flying yout to Czch next Monday eeeek for a sleeve!

from what i have found is that this site is geniunely helpful and very niche to us surgery girlsand boys. ultimatly itll be an amazing distraction for me and a place where i can seek guidance and experience from other who actually know what i feel and am going through

xxx kit

yes but ill try up cycle stuff too, and ebay to fund new items where possible or burn the darn mother funksters.... ell the few items i utterly despice and want to stamp on everyda

Cardi i certainy know about them sweats.... and not being able to take it off and expose arms, waist etc

xxx

My black cardi was wrapped around my waist for most of the summer to cove my bum! So versatile the cardi is. Lol

My food funeral consisted of a Toby Carvery!

Welcome and good luck with your journey :) cant wait for more updates! Guessing by your name here they should be very entertaining!! :)

Thanks 4 ur messages guys! Glad I'm not the only one! As well add my cardi I also have my dreaded Black leggings and long best top and I wear theses nearly every day! Washed of course! Lol. Cannot wait to get rid of it all!

Apart from my hatred for my black cotton items im looking forward to this for many reasons! Since hitting 37 and having my 2nd child last year (and suffering from SPD) I've found my health has gone down hill. I can barely walk, my back and hips are constantly hurting, I'm too heavy to turn around in bed, siatica, painful knees, getting up stairs, getting in and out of car, the list is endless. I really cannot wait to shift some weight and stay exercising when I can. Thanks again for the messaging xx

good for you for turning your health around, its brave and shows hgh value of self. im in a similar 'place'', chronic bad back for 3 years, wont heal and now hips.... put loads weight on and 2 melons up front ive nicknamed eddie stobarts x 2 lol

xx

I say post a picture on here of that cardi in the bin in a few weeks once youve dropped 2 dress sizes x best of luck x

Sorry to hear that Alphie. Not easy is it. I lost 5 stone last year (sadly put it back on) and I must say all the aches and pains just vanished and I felt fab. Have you had yule

Sorry to hear that Alphie. Not easy is it. I lost 5 stone last year (sadly put it back on) and I must say all the aches and pains just vanished and I felt fab. Have you had your op yet? X

Excellent idea Tweety! I actually bought it for when I was pregnant so should of been binned ages ago! Can't wait to do that pic! Have you had your op? How's it going? Xx

Apart from my hatred for my black cotton items im looking forward to this for many reasons! Since hitting 37 and having my 2nd child last year (and suffering from SPD) I've found my health has gone down hill. I can barely walk, my back and hips are constantly hurting, I'm too heavy to turn around in bed, siatica, painful knees, getting up stairs, getting in and out of car, the list is endless. I really cannot wait to shift some weight and stay exercising when I can. Thanks again for the messaging xx

Ooo, I had SPD with my second too. Really really unpleasant. Along with pre-eclampsia in both pregnancies, I really wasn't an earth mother!

Back