• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bye bye size 20!!!

I'm excited about size 20 because that means primark!! I've never shopped in primark.

I think that sound like a great after Christmas challenge, buy a red dress for valentines day 1 size down, that's 2 months to achieve it !!!

in fact I am buying a size 16 red dress tomorrow !!!!

good luck lady xxxxx

Ooh, post pics of your dress carre, I cannot find one I like. I may pop into new look and have a look at what they've got. Cos I can... Lol

My dream is to get into my size 18 red dress. I'm almost there as the bottom half of the dress is floaty, but my bosom is not quite there. I can get it on but not zip it up. Who knows it might fit by valentines day. I hope so.

Well done. You will fit. I can't believe that i am fitting size 16 stretch dresses. My problem is the opposite of yours. The top is fine but bottom and hip is really stretched. Am aiming for a size 14 to have16 by March , that's my target. Good luck with the red dress shopping. You will look great.

well I bought a size 12 yesterday :) yes a 12 from size 28 13 months ago can't believe it xxx and had to buy 2 New bras size 38c from 42dd had to get a bit of padding in them too coz my daughter said I looked like I was just starting puberty ha ha well that cheered me up a bit :) hope you all find your red dress I haven't yet but will put a pic on when I do

I can not find a red dress but will keep looking!, good luck lady's I will put a pic on when I do, it will be on the 14th feb when I'm in it xxxxx. Thank u for all your lovely replys and well done on all your achievements to date xxxxxxx

Back