• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bye bye to the Black Cardi!

Hi the bear. Not pleasant is it? Do you still get probs with your hips if you walk a lot? I had pre eclampsia with my first. Horrid isn't it. Me too! Defo no mother earth! Lol xx

I do have hip problems yes, but have never known whether to attribute it to the spd or being overweight and getting old! :giggle: I was induced a week early with no.2 due to the spd. Was on crutches hardly able to walk - 2 hrs after giving birth I walked unaided to the toilet!!!!!! Think that might have been the euphoria of getting him out. Lol

Excellent idea Tweety! I actually bought it for when I was pregnant so should of been binned ages ago! Can't wait to do that pic! Have you had your op? How's it going? Xx

Yep week 5 post op. Just did a cheeky WI and im almost 1 stone loss post op. No issues but feeling hungry so need a fill.

hey cardi, i am pre op. i am due to have my sleeve next week, tuesday 7th Oct... flipping excited and on one hand cant wait however i shall not deny i am very nervuos. Even daft thoughts like it wont work, ill wake up and the surgeon will say i am very sorry we couldnt do the op because you have 2 stomach lol.... i knwo hurendous imagination but it wiuld be just my luck i tell you

xxx use the black cardi to make a scarecrow for by the front door to scare away trick or treating children....... photo it......give us all something to celebrate with you x

hey cardi, i am pre op. i am due to have my sleeve next week, tuesday 7th Oct... flipping excited and on one hand cant wait however i shall not deny i am very nervuos. Even daft thoughts like it wont work, ill wake up and the surgeon will say i am very sorry we couldnt do the op because you have 2 stomach lol.... i knwo hurendous imagination but it wiuld be just my luck i tell you xxx use the black cardi to make a scarecrow for by the front door to scare away trick or treating children....... photo it......give us all something to celebrate with you x

Brill idea hahaha! Funny as

Hi cardi hunni just wanted to say hi and a huge welcome to the site :) x x x x xsorry not gotten round to it before now :) wishing you all the very best x x x x

Hi all. I'm on day 4 of my pre op diet. Getting Banded on 16th Oct. Doing the slim fast option. Find it ok all day but really really struggle at night. I know I can't mess around with this. However I have had a tiny bit of chicken and lettuce today and yesterday. I hope I haven't caused any probs or prevented my liver from shrinking. Not messing about from tomorrow. Slim fasts only! I'll be on here tomorrow to say how well I've done lol xx

Day 6 of pre op! Wow on day 1 it felt like it would be the longest 2 weeks of my entire life! But it's day 6 already! All I can say to anyone starting their pre op is yes it totally sucks on the first 3 Days but it definitely gets easier and hunger seems to go after a few days. It's actually a lovely break to not be completely bloated and to not think about eating all the time. Generally feeling happy, positive and really excited. As well as shrinking the liver this pre op also helps you to clear out the bad food and get yourself ready for a healthy future. Better dash and get ready for work! Xxxx

Well done hun ... hope it flies bye x so you can come sit on our very communal losers bench x I'm day 2 post op i feel fine xxx

Back