• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need wedding ring re- sized

krissy123

On third wedding ring, don't ask but same husband! It was bought at six months after surgery, it has been getting slacker and slacker but tonight after a drop of 6 lbs this week after a stall nearly lost it in the cinema went flying in the dark! Any ideas for the best place to re size, anyone else had this problem? Should I wait longer but how will I wear it?

Butterfly_lady

I just had my engagement and eternity rings resized from a k to an i they are both 18ct and diamond and only cost £40 for both (£30 for the resize and £10 for a repair to the claw on the engagement ring) I'm lucky as I only live about 4 miles from the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham, try a local independent jeweller rather than a high street chain

NorthamptonGirl

I'm having this problem with two of my Nan's rings that I wear, I have just brought a plain chain and I am going to wear them on that until I am down to a "steady" weight, and then get them resized

Mandijayne

I have just bought ring snuggies from eBay. They are little plastic things that fit over the back if your ring to make it fit better. I will get it resized once I've reached the end. Xx

Polly2107

Great idea about the chain. This is my second journey so I had lost all my weight and had them resized but regained it and didn't want to mess with them again but I'd defo getting a chain now till I loose weight again