• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New and Nervous

This is it, it's finally arrived. Just had the last of the milk and yoghurt and after 10 days of it it's quite a relief it's come to an end. Am proud of myself for sticking to it, now I know I can do whatever's needed to make this work. Bypass (hopefully) booked in for tomorrow morning. Wish me luck x

Julie - hope all goes well for you on 26th.

Good luck xx

Hi Julie!

I'm doing good thank you, had the bypass 3 weeks ago tomorrow. Was so relieved that it went ahead and still wake up some mornings and forget its all done. Have had more pain than expected because removing the band that had been there inactive for 12 years took some digging out! But getting better and stronger everyday. Following all the rules so eating and drinking in fine. Just one more week on purée then I can move onto mushy and crunchy. Weight is starting to come off, I'm trying not to get obsessed with the scales but am weighing myself everyday! How about you did it all go ahead on 26th? Are you happy with progress?
Fayz

Yeah iv had mine had no probs been eating and drinking having a few toilet issues iv been stressed about weight loss lost 13lb first week 1 lb second week nothing so far this week but have herd this is normal iv gas to hide scales on top of fridge freezer do I carnt reach them lol

It must be disappointing not to loose this week but 14lb in 3 weeks is amazing! We've got to keep our eye on the bigger picture. I weighed my self on the Sunday before my op on the Monday and when I got home from hospital on the Wednesday I weighed myself again. Despite only having water and peppermint tea for 3 days I put on 5lb! It was obviously swelling and water retention and I've lost this and more since. If you're struggling with the toilet this wont help either. Hope you get sorted soon!

Back