• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nervous!

shaz13mcc

Hi everyone, my op is on the 8th of April and I'm soooo nervous. Weighing about 15st and 5ft 7 I'm told I need to be about 10st. Wow I haven't been that light in 17 years. Just want to get it over and start the journey, just hope it's everything I expect, quite a few people saying they are still struggling with their weight. Hope the size 12's I've been holding onto get an airing! ?

Hi shaz and welcome! Good luck for your op. You actually weigh less than me and my op was 3 months ago lol. Soon be at your target in no time xx

Hello and very good luck!

Hi Shaz goodluck :)

Hi Shaz. Bet of luck to you for your op. Exciting times eh?! My bypass is the 13th April :)

Thankyou BFB and good luck to you too. I'm excited to get started I know it won't be easy but you don't get anything for nothing. Just can't wait to get slim and healthy and start enjoying life without continually worrying about my size and how I look. Exciting times ahead for us both ?

Good luck Shaz, my op is on Tuesday. I think I am more worried by the fact that I don't feel nervous. I am normally a gibbering wreck sort of person lol

Lynn x

Hi Ladilindy, don't be worried about not being nervous your just ready and determined. Good luck let me know how it all goes. Just think 6 months from now!!! ?

Thankyou BFB and good luck to you too. I'm excited to get started I know it won't be easy but you don't get anything for nothing. Just can't wait to get slim and healthy and start enjoying life without continually worrying about my size and how I look. Exciting times ahead for us both ?

I know, I'm the same! I'm so ready for this change. It will be hard work but if everything goes to plan and we follow the advice, we'll get our dream. :) x

Good luck Shaz, my op is on Tuesday. I think I am more worried by the fact that I don't feel nervous. I am normally a gibbering wreck sort of person lol

Lynn x

Ah good luck for Tuesday Lynn. Let us know how it goes when you're up to it. :)

good luck ! :) xxx

Back