• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New bander

lorr72

Hi all, just had my band fitted 5 days ago, and am getting great insight here on the forums... Have another 10 days of liquid diet, all help and support appreciated :)

Keep going lorr, you're almost done with the liquids :) keep reminding yourself of how this will improve your life! I had the op this morning so 2-3weeks of fluids ahead of me...do me a favour and quote myself back to me when i start flagging would ya lol ;) x

Welcome :) I am just heading into my second week of mush after having a band fitted 3 weeks ago ~ this place has been a great help for me, shout if you want to chat at all Kat x

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Good luck lorr ... Shout here and there will always be someone willing to hep :)

Thanks guys, haven't been on in bout a week as my daughter had been sick :( but am back to full swing now and in the last few days of mush, still stuck mostly to the soups last week but this week am trying more just don't have the appetite for much v nauseous but that's my period affecting me as well.... Hoping for a fill on Monday to get the thing rolling

Sorry to hear about your daughter!

I've just had my first fill yesterday at 5 weeks post op (my provider doesnt do it before that point) and so Im now back on liquid, I felt quite bloated when I first began eating mush and they suggested to me that as long as I get fluids in and drink plenty, not to worry if I cant stomach the food and only to have it if I want it.

Back