• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I just needed something more substantial... I would of gone mad another week on just fluids! Going to stick to shakes for breakfast and lunch and then just have something puréed in the evening.

Xx

Yvonne23

Yes I'm now building up to 3 soft meals a day which I'm coping with really well as I don't feel hungry! Sarah the liquid stage gets to be too much :( not long now for you, are u on the prep diet? Keep going Kate it gets easier xx

Sarah101

Yeah... Guess what I'm already on shakes... so goodness know how I will be at the end of 2 weeks!

Did anyone else get really bad skin after the operation?? I have never had as many spots but thinking it's because I am not eating much fruit and veg etc xx

Yvonne23

My skin improved I think because I was eating to much food before lol!!! It could be ur change in diet. How's everything going xx

Toddshar35

Yeah ok... Back at work now, feel back to normal. Not struggling with anything so far eating wise.. On mashed food now xxxx

I went to my Doctors today to get sick note as I forgot to ask hospital for one, my GP has signed me of till August 3rd. How did you get on at work? xx

Yeah not too bad, still feel a bit tired but getting back to normal every day! Started on purred food early because I was so sick of the shakes.. Mash potato never tasted so good! X

Toddshar35

Yeah not too bad, still feel a bit tired but getting back to normal every day! Started on purred food early because I was so sick of the shakes.. Mash potato never tasted so good! X

That's good your getting back to normal everyday, I've got a long way of till I can have mash I've got to do 4 weeks liquids and I'm only on day 2.

Yvonne23

Hahaha I haven't tried alcohol yet but sounds good....a much cheaper option as it goes fraught to ur head !!! How u finding the purée stage? Xx

Yeah it's all ok... Eating a lot of mash and jacket potatoes! Not helping the weight loss really... Can't wait to start eating chicken and veg! Where are you at now? X

Toddshar35

I've still got another 3 weeks of liquids before I even think about mash potato and as for alcohol I've never been a drinker since I've had my daughter only cos I can't handle the next day lol