• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New be

Augustine

Hi I am a new be from Bradford and I am recently saw a GP on the 28 January for a gastric sleeve and now I am just waiting for the letter to let me know that they have receive a funding. The waiting is killing me. I kept reading this stories how the surgery have change people life and it gave me a courage to want to change mine. Love you all for this journey. XX

Hello and warm welcomes to you, I hope your wait isnt too long and I have to say I a bypasser of 17 months post wls and its THE BEST THING IVE EVER DONE! I wish I'd done it years ago but it is what it is and im enjoying my new lighter, happier life and im sure when your time comes you will feel the same
good luck in the meantime

Welcome to the forum, Hope the funding doesn't take to long for you. Like Los says its the best decision I ever made, life changing.

Hey, hope you don't have to wait too long. I found this site really useful from general information to recipes and so much more. Keep us posted x

Back