• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re-Introducing Myself

Hi Nic,
Welcome back Hun.
I'm from Manchestoh so I've got a rite manc accent.

X

Louby you even wrote than Manc lol

No, I work at the hospital here and my total wait is only a few months. I would go crazy if I had to wait as long as all of you have to wait! I found this forum when searching for apps on my phone. I had no idea that you all lived in the UK until I couldn't understand some of the things you were saying..... LOL. Now, I'm attached and could never leave! I love my new friends!

Newmelani said:
No, I work at the hospital here and my total wait is only a few months. I would go crazy if I had to wait as long as all of you have to wait! I found this forum when searching for apps on my phone. I had no idea that you all lived in the UK until I couldn't understand some of the things you were saying..... LOL. Now, I'm attached and could never leave! I love my new friends!

Aaww bless ya, well its always great to have extra support no matter where in the world it comes from! :D do you have a date yet? Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hope you got a date today xx

Thanks Nik! I hope so too! They better call in the morning. I don't want to go all day again..... Ill let you know!

Have you had any news?

Yay , fantastic news :)

Hiya nikshakri I'm from bingley near Bradford I'm having my surgery on the 8th of february I'm getting nervous now I didn't have any issues with funding except I got pregnant 3 months before surgery so now I have a 6 yr old and 1 yr old lol so just had to postpone for abit. Feel kinda more ready for it now I've waited ! Have you anymore news on your date ? Xx

ashlie1985 said:
Hiya nikshakri I'm from bingley near Bradford I'm having my surgery on the 8th of february I'm getting nervous now I didn't have any issues with funding except I got pregnant 3 months before surgery so now I have a 6 yr old and 1 yr old lol so just had to postpone for abit. Feel kinda more ready for it now I've waited ! Have you anymore news on your date ? Xx

Where are you having your op I'm from Halifax Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Back