• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re-Introducing Myself

nikshikari

Hi....... I am Nic. Been a while since i have been on here properly so i am doing what my title said.

I live in Bradford and am a funded pre-opper. Luckily i didnt have any trouble getting funding.

I am due in for surgery within the next 6 weeks at Bradford Royal Infirmary. Do not have an exact date as yet.

As of today i weigh 22stone 2lbs. This is my heaviest (i think)

I have started a pre op diet-diet lol. Want to try an loose a few pounds to lessen the risk of the ol' complicationie.

Thanks for reading my rambling post. :p

I live in Bradford and am a funded pre-opper. Luckily i didnt have any trouble getting funding.

Welcome back to the forum!!!

how long have you been waiting then?? x

I have been on waiting list since April '11. I haven't had to wait as long as some people which i am very thankful for.

Getting sooooo excited. Not once have i had the feeling of dread. No matter what people say I know i will never regret making this decision. My family and friends are behind me 100% its the outsiders who are the ones who are all like BLAH. Haters gonna Hate lol.

Does anybody use Youtube to do Video Dairys?xx

I have been on waiting list since April '11. I haven't had to wait as long as some people which i am very thankful for.

Getting sooooo excited. Not once have i had the feeling of dread. No matter what people say I know i will never regret making this decision. My family and friends are behind me 100% its the outsiders who are the ones who are all like BLAH. Haters gonna Hate lol.

Does anybody use Youtube to do Video Dairys?xx

aww thats brilliant news for you!!

Ive not seen any youtube diaries? maybe someone else can answer that lol

If you go on youtube and just type in Gastric bypass.... you will find hundreds of peoples videos. Really interesting watching the changes in people

hi there, welcome back lol ive only been here 4 days, im not far from you im from halifax but having mine done in huddersfield, have you got your date for your op yet then? ive only had funding for 3 months so im no where near but soooo excited xx

Hello Toni :) Was it easy enough for you to get funding? Hope you dont have to wait to long. i cant wait to get the call to go in.... Might pack my bag so i am ready to go LOL.

hi yeah i got funding straight away, my doc couldnt believe the amount of things ive done and hoops id jumped through lol i got it 3 weeks after asking i was so surperised cos everyone id talked to said it was hard and they had to do this that and the other to get it but id already done everything and more i was so pleased, how about you? xx

Hi, I know Ric did a vid diary

I got it a few weeks after my doc asking also. I was really surprised. Seems we have good PCTs lol xx

I got it a few weeks after my doc asking also. I was really surprised. Seems we have good PCTs lol xx
haha yeah seems we do :) bet you cant wait! i probably have about 6 months left to wait so my nurse says :(:(:( lol but still excited already!!!!!!!! i still have all those tests to go through yet xx

The sleep apnea I did at home Toni :) and thankfully the dietician could see I was in sound mind and didnt refer me for the psychiatrist :D I am totally not of sound mind though :p

The video diaries are good. I have done a few videos.... I am soooo nervous on them though cos of my accent being so strong lol. My youtube channel is same as my username Nikshikari :) go check me out. Also on facebook.... Facebook.com/Nee.Hannon

Sound like I am from Last of the Summer wine. Could be worse haha.

Welcome bk Hun good luck on ur journey ;)

Back