• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re-Introducing Myself

Thank you Tray XD

Oh Lani its very masculine to say the least haha

Welcome Toni, i look forward to hearing your weightloss journey... good luck with your pre-op diet-diet lol xxx

nikshikari said:
Hi....... I am Nic. Been a while since i have been on here properly so i am doing what my title said.

I live in Bradford and am a funded pre-opper. Luckily i didnt have any trouble getting funding.

I am due in for surgery within the next 6 weeks at Bradford Royal Infirmary. Do not have an exact date as yet.

As of today i weigh 22stone 2lbs. This is my heaviest (i think)

I have started a pre op diet-diet lol. Want to try an loose a few pounds to lessen the risk of the ol' complicationie.

Thanks for reading my rambling post. :p

Welcome bk and good luck with ur surgery xxx

Welcome back :) And I have to say I LOVE your hair!!!! Good luck with your weight loss journey and I'll check out your video diary for updates :)

H xx

Thank you everyone :)

My hair is always wild haha. Its my pride and joy xx

Newmelani said:
I listened to some of your video blogs. Love the accent! I look forward to seeing your progress!

A lot of people like yorkshire accents lol, I not so keen on mine it seems to be a lot more broad yorkshire at the mo :S lol! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Newmelani said:
I like them all! We don't have any here. Although it will sound like it to any of you! =)

Where is it your from? I saw someone said America? Xxx

Yeah... to be fair i dont know anyone that actually likes their accent xx

Nothing wrong with my accent , not that I really have one !

My aunt is from near Bournemouth and i think she has a posh accent....

No , the Queen is posh , we are just normal !

My aunt things she is the dogs nads so that explains it hahahaha

Like all areas there are posh parts & people who think they are better than others .
Most of us are just average , but just shows how one person can taint your perception lol

That is so true. When people think of bradford they think of only bad things. But i live there.... so it cant be all that bad :D

nikshikari said:
That is so true. When people think of bradford they think of only bad things. But i live there.... so it cant be all that bad :D

Same goes for the part of Halifax I live in but its lovely here Xx

Back