• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Well I've bought less than normal but with 1 15yr old, 2 17yr olds and a 22 year old. They want tasty snacks!

Oh gosh niccie glad I don't have your shopping bill bet it costs a fortune in your house there's only me and a 13 and 10 year old xx

Well usually I only have the youngest son at home. The eldest has her own flat with her 1 year old son but staying over Christmas. Then my 17yr old daughter lives away term time at boarding college but in the holidays we also have her 17 yr old male best friend, they are not a couple but very close. He lives in US and goes to her college so he's here too over Christmas for 3.5 weeks. No foster placements at the moment, so just the 4 of them, grandson, husband and 3 dogs lol!!

Hi Tracey I'm good thanks hun had a great Xmas,did you?
Getting used to what I can and can't eat and at what time of day it's best to eat as I'm finding I can eat better at lunch times than any other,I'm back at work today so back into a routine, I'm not good without a routine.
How are you getting on? Xx

I had a good Xmas thank you X I know what you mean about routine. I'm back at work tomorrow and kind of looking forward to it in a way. I had all these plans of what I wanted to get done around the house before I went back but I have done nothing. X

Doing nothing is good sometimes, I'm struggling with most meats, chips, pasta, bread and raw veg and salad mainly, are you the same? Xx

Yes I am the same. Bread, chips, and potato products. Soft pasta even in a mug shot. I haven't tried salad yet. I know that sounds mad but I haven't been able to eat a whole meal and so have just been picking small things.

I need to start making meals properly but just can't eat much. It's always half of everything which is good. I just get scared to eat in front of people.

I know I'm meant to be going out for a meal new years eve with the kids I'm dreading it, it's not till 7:30 and I'm worse on a night think I'm going to try and look at the menu online so I can plan xx

I am the same, I tend to be worse at night. Yes I would look online at the menu first. That is what I have been doing. And then just really small bites and slowllllyyyyy that was my Xmas dinner in front of everyone lol

When are you due back at the hospital, I'm booked in a week on Friday but not sure I'm ready for any more in there just yet? X

I don't have another appointment yet, I have to ring and book as and when I want to. There is no way I could have anymore at the moment. I will give it another week maybe two and see if it settles down anymore, as it normally does by then. At that point I will ring them and see if this is how it is meant to feel. I know this is meant to be a tool but if it stayed like this there is no way I could actually over eat so it then worries me that maybe it's not meant to be this tight X

I am confused with mine to be honest I thought I'd just get full quick I seem to just get stuck way before I'm full so have to stop x

Hi Tracey I'm ok thanks hun, happy new year
I'm still getting things stuck so really not sure about Friday's fill how are you doing? Xx

Hi X happy new year.

I am the same really. Things have relaxed a bit but I can only eat half of anything so that's good. I haven't booked another fill yet as I am waiting to see if the restriction goes down. I may book one for a few weeks time just so I can get a weekend one booked in early

It might be worth ringing them before hand to see if they think you need another fill maybe? Has it relaxed a bit since the last one?

Yeah it has relaxed a little sometimes I can be fine then others it's a nightmare I couldn't get a banana down earlier today, I was meant to have the dietitian call yesterday but she never to be honest I'm not the keen on her she don't listen to you just bangs on about the bloody side plate the nurse that dose the fill seems to know more,it's not that far away so I'll go and see what she says xx

Oh if it's not too far then yeah I would just go. I haven't really spoken to a dietician to be honest. No one really rings me. But the lady who
Does my fills is lovely. I have to trek into central London so j am in now rush.

Are you counting calories or anything or just what you can eat

Back