• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

I take it really slowly when I am out with people or at work. As I panic at the thought of getting like that again. I feel my band is starting to work I just need to train my head to be ok that it has to stop eating X

How are you feeling today

I'm ok thanks hun only had bran flakes soggy this morning and a yogurt for dinner, just need to learn how to live with the band now,iv not really had any real restrictions till now so not had to do the 20 20 20 ruling only for a few days after my first fill and after the op, but am so worried I'll do damage if I eat chewy food I'm going to read through my book again later get my head into it, how are you doing? Xx

The same really. Trying to learn to live with the band. I am going to start going to weight watchers. I know we are not meant to think or it as a diet but I feel a bit lost to be honest and need the structure I think

Well if you think it's going to help then you should, be careful who you tell there that you have a band though incase they are funny with you,I'm trying to avoid the diet plans at the min as I know I'll get down as hate diets I just want to be able to eat less and so far it's ok I'm sure I'll have to turn to one eventually xx

Yeah I ideally didn't want to as I wanted to get away from it but counting calories is no different I suppose and a lot of people seem to be doing that. I just feel like I am putting on weight. Three months in and I am no where. Just feel I need to have some structure

Have you tried using the my fitness pal app that's good for counting nutrition and calories when is your next fill? Xx

Hi Anna . Another 1ml in. I am hoping that this really starts to work. Have to learn to work with it aswell. Going to really stick to the eat only for 20 minutes. Are you sticking to this x

Hi Tracey wow your almost full then now surly? I am trying but only took a yogurt to work today as I'm frightened I'll have an episode there, I've not had anything chewy since the weekend, don't beat yourself up about the low weight loss my dietitian said your really lucky if you loose any with your first couple of fills, I'm not hungry this time after my fill so that's good,I'll be glad in a way when Xmas is over as it's all about food shopping now the presents are got xx

Yes I am only three mls away from full!!

It's so hard isn't it with all the meals out as well. I am really watching what I eat at work esp as well as I don't want to get anything stuck. I just need to stop when I feel the band restricting. And not be afraid to waste food. That was the advice today. Xx

Do you tend to do one day of liquids or three after your fill

I was told to do two days liquids then two days softs after a fill, iv been getting pains after even drinking coffee on a morning, I keep thinking it's going to break it's hard teaching yourself to take small amounts after years of being greedy xx

I am finding it really hard. I need to really work now helping the band. I don't want to do any damage to it X

We will retrain ourselves X I need to find another way of comforting myself

Hi girls ... I'm finding it hard too.

You both sound like your getting there now for sure X

I've put weight on since my first fill and I'm just eating like before (not quite as much) but my provider basically told me to diet! I've been eating too quickly too... I find Xmas so hard though because its all about the food ...

I'm hoping I can get some control back soon!

Happy christmas to you both :)

Hi sunny I feel your pain hun it's tough I don't want to diet just want to eat less it's working ok so far just be glad when all the Xmas temptations are gone xx

Sounds like you're doing well Anna x

Christmas is a tough time because of all the food everywhere but we need to take each day at a time.

X X

Yes I've not succumbed yet, but dreading the chocolates and snacks coming out on Christmas Eve and staying out for 3 days!!!

I know niccie I'm trying my hardest not to buy much in at least iv got my next fill in the first week of Jan xx

Back