• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

No I'm not she told me not to and to just focus on protein rich food and portion sizes I'm not eating half as much as I used to but iv not lost any weight according to my scales since I went 4 weeks ago but I haven't done hardly any exercise just swimming twice since then xx

Hi I was ment to have my opp in October but still to this date I haven't had it done we are in 2016 I have yet another pre opp in Feb then they say lose more weight I'm just so sick of it

Maybe you aren't managing to eat enough maybe if you haven't lost for 4 weeks or it might still be you body adjusting. You have lost a lot up to that point haven't you?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking I went from just three shakes a day for four weeks then adjusting to food it's a big mix up for your body to get used to xx

It is and wasn't looking for a quick fix as don't want loads of excess skin, how are your scars now? Mine are very purple x

Mine are kind of a dark red. I am trying to remember to moisturise them daily. I am not very good and looking after myself like that x

Hi hun thanks all went well I'm the same weight as last time but she assured me that was good as most gain over Xmas, iv had 0.5 mls added so I'm upto 5.5 now she said that the other nurse shouldn't of put so much in last time as these new bands don't work well with big increases so I'm happy now,iv only got to have liquids today then soft tomorrow and it's back to normal I'm feeling very positive, how are you? Xx

Maybe that's why mine had such a sodden impact then doing from 4 to 6 to 7 mls

Well done on staying the same over Xmas that's fab X

I don't know if I need to book another fill or not. Am still quite restricted.

Did she say you were almost at the point you should be x

Yeah I know sally was saying that the max she would ever put in is 1.5 mls per fill, I had to call up and book my next fill and change dietitian and to be honest they couldn't apologise enough, iv had soup for tea and I feel fine she said the average is 7mls to be at the sweet spot but we are all different but I do feel I'm very close xx

Are you managing to eat meals? I am struggling to find things to eat that don't cause me to burp after one small mouthful. What sort of things are you eating

I burp a bit too but she said that's ok, iv been having musli for breakfast, tunna with cooked soup pasta or cheese and crackers for lunch with a yogurt then evening veg with either seemed fish or chicken or I like tescos pasta ready meals, something new for me as I'd never had ready meals before but they are nice and the pasta is very soft so it's ideal xx

Sounds like you are managing well then that's really good X

I think I need to try and incorporate fruit and veg into my day. I am hardly eating any

Back