• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Hi yeah I could try them thanks, I'm having a exante shake in a morning, a yogurt for dinner and a cuppa soup or a shake for tea so only getting about 600 calories at the most xx

Yeah that's not enough hon. Are you drinking the shakes with water or milk?

I was having a tesco shake for brekkie then few hours later a danio then lunch was a cuppa soup and then maybe another shake in the afternoon to keep me going. Then tea was soup or custard.

Maybe try shakes that need milk and try the danio as well. They are filling and have the protein as well.

I would try having little and often so something every few hours.

Yeah I will try hun, how do you get on sitting at your desk? I sit at my dinning table and after about 20 mins I'm in pain, driving make the pain really bad too xx

I was uncomfortable at first. The first two days I went back I shouldn't have so I'll exclude them. But last week when I went back properly I was ok. I just kept getting up to move around more than I probably would, but I would also end up drinking and eating more and not watching the sips so kept getting really uncomfortable.

Today I have managed to go on the train to London to a client so much better than last week.

Sounds like you need a few more days rest and definitely building the calories up x

Yeah I think I'm going to, god I still can't believe how quick you went back you must have a high pain threshold, I feel like I'm being a wimp I guess last time I had an op which was when I had my daughter by c-section I was with my husband and he helped with things round the house and with the girls xx

I have never had to rest before and I thought I knew best . Underestimated the surgery really

Remember my girls are a bit older than your aswell so I probably didn't have to do as much as you are x

I would try having a protein shake, like body builders have (syntrax, premier protein, gold standard whey etc) you need more protein than a diet shake can give you at the moment xx

Hi Lisa not great today just been and got a sick note for work tomorrow don't think I'm eating enough so no energy and tummy is hurting. How are you doing are you all set for Wednesday? Xx

Aww Anna I really hope you feel better soon Hun,
I'm all ready for tomorrow, I'm heading Birmingham today to stay at my friends she's taking me to Dolan park and picking me up I'm going to stay at hers until Friday, my ops tomorrow after 1pm because the surgeon is doing afternoons tomorrow apparently so got to there for 9 Anna, I'm a little nervous but suppose that's normal xx

Aww Anna I really hope you feel better soon Hun, I'm all ready for tomorrow, I'm heading Birmingham today to stay at my friends she's taking me to Dolan park and picking me up I'm going to stay at hers until Friday, my ops tomorrow after 1pm because the surgeon is doing afternoons tomorrow apparently so got to there for 9 Anna, I'm a little nervous but suppose that's normal xx

Hi, it's completely normal to feel nervous. Just take each step as it comes over the next few days and try not to worry. Good luck x

Aww Lisa you will be fine hun it's a nice place, a few people have said it's like a convah belt but I never felt like that one bit you will be fine hun xx

Well I have given in and brought some scales and iv lost 6lbs since my op so in total I'm 34lbs lighter I'm very pleased :)

Well done Anna, that's a fantastic loss!

Back