• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

It's a beautiful day here too I'm off to Birmingham tonight to see the wailers, I love porridge for breakfast but she said that's slider too I need to chew food but to me after 20 chews it's gone to slop anyway lol xx

Oh I didn't realise that about porridge hmm

Hope you had a fab night, just got back myself and brr it's bloody cold out there!

Hi Tracey I'm ok thanks still struggling with being able to eat everything and able to eat as much as I used to but looking forward to my next fill on the 7th,I have been offered ajob I went for but not sure if I'll take it as I didn't feel great about the feel of the place, I'm off to another interview today, how are you doing? Xxx

Good luck for the interview today Anna :)

It must give you a buzz that there are jobs out there as you have been offered one. There will be the right job for you.

I am ok thanks. Just trying hard to stop eating the way I used to x

I'm fine thanks Anna :) I've started eating a little more and the weight seems to be coming off a little faster so I think I'm starting to get myself sorted out at last!!!! Still have no notion of wanting to eat or being hungry though. I've also discovered I don't really like chocolate cake any more....

Hopefully you'll feel a restriction when you get your next fill, it can't be easy when it doesn't feel like anything's changed

How did your interview go today?? I'm sure the right job is out there for you :) I just got really lucky (I hope, new job starts next Tuesday eeeek!)

It must give you a buzz that there are jobs out there as you have been offered one. There will be the right job for you.

I am ok thanks. Just trying hard to stop eating the way I used to x

I feel your pain Tracey it's bloody hard going, I'm out tonight too with friends for a few drinks and curry xx

I'm fine thanks Anna :) I've started eating a little more and the weight seems to be coming off a little faster so I think I'm starting to get myself sorted out at last!!!! Still have no notion of wanting to eat or being hungry though. I've also discovered I don't really like chocolate cake any more....

Hopefully you'll feel a restriction when you get your next fill, it can't be easy when it doesn't feel like anything's changed

How did your interview go today?? I'm sure the right job is out there for you :) I just got really lucky (I hope, new job starts next Tuesday eeeek!)

Glad your loosing now and getting the balance I keep forgetting to have my vitamins pills, today went well I've got to wait till next Friday though to see if I got it,it seemed a lovely place so fingers crossed xx

I'll keep mine crossed for you too hun, you deserve that job :)

I'm getting there, got a family dinner on Sunday then getting mum on her way back home to Devon in the afternoon. Will have a quiet day on Monday, might try and find some new work shoes though. Don't think the new boss will be too impressed if I turn up the first day with walking boots on haha

My P45 turned up in the post today so I guess it's official that I've left the NHS after 16 years...

Hi Tracey had a rubbish week with eating I've got my second fill this morning so fingers crossed it has an effect, how are you getting on? X

Back