• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new pic ...........new suit

joffy01582

Well had to buy a new suit Saturday as my old suit (20 years old and still quite sharp:p:p) does'nt fit anymore (too loose :D:D:D) for a family friends renewing of her wedding vows ............heres a pic what do you think ?

Attachments

• mesuited.JPG
    mesuited.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 177
its good what you can find in tescos on the end of line line :D:D £23 for the suit and shirt and the shoes are hand made barkers that are over twenty years old with at least another 30 in them ;)

looking good there joffy

her new fella

my partners friends did'nt recognise me after the weightloss and thought she'd gone with someone else but they did'nt like to ask :D:D:D:D:D

joffy01582 said:
my partners friends did'nt recognise me after the weightloss and thought she'd gone with someone else but they did'nt like to ask :D:D:D:D:D

Hahaha that's great! Looking brill joffy !! X

from me phone :D

Well on weight loss it great feeling isn't to wear something nice I've just hit 11 stone 3 before op and 8 stone in 6 months since bypass

image-3757598708.jpg

image-840888297.jpg

Looking sharp and a lot happier than your avatar!

You are looking very dapper and sharp.. way to go :)

Chuff me I've got a Ted Baker and a couple of Paul Smith suits that don't look as half as good as you do in that mate. You look fantastic really fantastic. I love Barkers they are top shoes, when I was huge the only stuff I could buy that was designer was of course footware so I've always had a love of bench made shoes.

Great job Joffy you should be very proud mate you don't look like you've ever had a weight problem, well done you

Amazing!! What a change, well done!

Well had to buy a new suit Saturday as my old suit (20 years old and still quite sharp:p:p) does'nt fit anymore (too loose :D:D:D) for a family friends renewing of her wedding vows ............heres a pic what do you think ?

Wow you do look rather dapper ;)

wow you look great its amazing what clothes you can buy from Tesco :) xx

Back