• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from another newbie

Fairfemale

Hello everyone :)
This is my first post.I have been reading the wealth of information here all night - and I'm so glad to have found this forum,I feel more optimistic already !
I attended my appointment at North Tees hospital this morning and met skinnygirlbreakingout there, and it was great to chat about our experiences, and look forward to sharing this journey with other people who have similar issues and experience to share.

I'm scheduled for a bypass in January.

Its taken a while to figure out how to post this, so please bear with me while I find my way about , hope to get to know some of you soon !

hello and welcome to the site x

Welcome :)

Hi there! Sorry...I have only just seen this post. Were you the very pretty blonde girl that was there with your mum? X

Hiya, sadly not ! You showed me the WLS app on your phone, I was there on my own

Thanks everyone for the welcome x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Yes I remember now. So have you had official date for surgery? I have a review on jan 8th as hadn't quite hit target. Was only 7lbs off (had 20 to loose). Surgery should be end of feb. Got endoscopy on 20th December. Glad you found the forum. I have spoken and met in person some wonderful people. It's so good to have a support network and people who understand. Hopefully we will see you at next coffee morning in new year x

missed your post also not been on much christmas shopping :) just wanted to say Hi xxx

Yes I remember now. So have you had official date for surgery? I have a review on jan 8th as hadn't quite hit target. Was only 7lbs off (had 20 to loose). Surgery should be end of feb. Got endoscopy on 20th December. Glad you found the forum. I have spoken and met in person some wonderful people. It's so good to have a support network and people who understand. Hopefully we will see you at next coffee morning in new year x

No , they didn't give me an exact date, just said January they said I would get two weeks notice and gave me the pre op diet info and the Heparin injection to administer the night before. I had all the pre op assessment screening done that morning.
. I.m also having an endoscopy on 20th ! ( 2 pm) so will hopefully see you there and we can have a good catch up., and yes will try to come to the next coffee morning x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back