• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to wls forum

chillie

i would like to say a big hello to you all.i have been browsing at the posts and they are so informative.i am currently going through the wls process.i just got told yesterday i got my funding so i am happy as i got turned down by pct at the end of may as bmi was just under.so my wls can start moving again.my hospital said i only have to see surgeon now as i have done everything else required.so just looking forward to a better quality of life now.

Hi chillie welcome to WLS forum. You will find only the best info & true life here. I'm Sasha btw. Just waiting on a date for my op now, told today that I should get a call in 1-2wks time so getting mega excited now.

Wish you lots of luck on ur journey, keep everyone informed all the bed sash x

Welcome to the forum Chillie. Happy to hear you've got your funding. Best of luck :) x

Hi chilie ... Big friendly welcome :) GOOD LUCK

Welcome Chillie, CONGRATS! :) on your funding. That is great news :)

Hi Chillie, congrats on your funding, bet you're really excited to get your op date?
I'm just waiting for my op date.
Em xxx

Hi Chillie welcome and great news on your funding

thank u all

thank u all for your warm welcome.just trying to get used to finding my way round the site and how it works.i also hope that all those that are waiting to hear about funding,get their funding soon because i know how stressfull it can be waiting to hear,it was all i could think about.so wishing you all good luckwith your wls journeys for a healthier future.

Hi Chillie good luck with everything and if oyu've any queries you will find answers here and lots of support :)

Back