• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new year new me

yummymummytobe

Well thankfully ive nearly come to the end of the pre op diet .... whilst writing this i should be in a hospital bed but have been put off til tomorrow morning @ 9am. Am going through all sorts of things in my head are the kids going to be ok is my wonderful husband who has been so supportive through all of this going to okay .... yes i know deep down they will be,but that wont stop the worry wort that i am !!!! Well this time on friday it will be all over & done with :D and my lifestyle will begin .... my next update will be when i come out of hospital
& id to thank you all for listening to my droning xxx:eek:

You must be so excited, it really will be new year new you! Be sure your lovely husband looks after you and gets them kids helping too. Look forward to hearing all about it when you're back xxx

Good luck lovey, everything will be fine for you..but we all worry all the same dont we xx

All the best hon! Mr El-Hasani will be working his magic on me in 5 days too - here's to the new us! xx

Best wishes for tomorrow and the op, I'll be another El-Hasani work of art in just under 5 weeks too by then you'll be well into your weight loss journey....looking forward to your posts over the coming weeks..and heres to a super speedy recovery xxx

Back