• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help, bad pain!

Hi again,how are you today? Im not sure if I can feel the port, there is definitely a lump there, I can even feel it under my top but im not sure if that just swelling, they told me it would be placed deep under the skin?

do u know when ur first fill is and how? mine they say is on the right hand side at the bottom of my incision. apparently i will lay downa nd they will press really hard and find it....joy!! :p

how are u keeping today. im still windy but no more shoulder pain! phew!

I'm feeling great now thanks, hows you? I have my first fill on the 12 May, I'll let you know how it goes. The only thing that is concerning me at the moment, is that ive just heard that a lot of people are given 'fast tabs' post op. ive never heard of them, I wasnt given anything to take other than the Clexane injections! How about you? Pleased you have got rid of the shoulder pain, its awful hey hun x

fast tabs?? what are they? i got the same as u.

had a senakot last night...the tablet got super stuck. was HORRIBLE! cha-ching told me to drink hot milk which helped. what would i do without this site x

Back