• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie from s-o-t

kirst83

Hi everyone,hope you are all well! My name is Kirsty and i started my pre op diet yesterday(milk and yogurt) and i'm having a gastric bypass op on the 13th march.x

Welcome Kirst. Is that Stoke hospital? 2 weeks today you'll be all done - not long!

Thank you. future perfect. Yes its the north staffs.I know i cant believe how quick it has come round,i am very nervous though!

Hi and welcome, wow another 13th of march same as me thats 4 for us now i think

Hi Hun welcome good luck on ur journey that's also the same day as me ;-) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi vickylou thank you.how are you doing with your pre op diet.? glad I'm not on my own :)

Hi I am doing good so far but mine isn't as extreme as urs, mines a no carbs one so fruit, veg, chicken, fish, eggs, slim fast and a bovril or oxo drink and 2 litres of water.

How u getting on today?

Where r u from? Where is ur op?

Welcome hun and good luck for the 13th March xx

Hiya and welcome, Good Luck for March 13th xx

Good Luck for the 13th Kirsty, it's nice finding other people that are having their operations on the same day isn't it?
I hope you all sail through it without any issues and recover quickly x

hey Kirst, welcome to the site, and good luck :) xxx

Thank you everyone for the nice warm welcome. I live in stoke and I'm having my op done at the north staffs hospital. I won't be as nervous knowing that I'm not on my own,and a few people are having their ops on the same day.

:welcome:

Hey im also in stoke got my initial appoint 2mora with prof clayton in endocrinology really nervous as dont no what expect!!
How long as ur journey been if u dont mine me asking
Good luck
Xx

Back