• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from sunderland

andiebee

Hi all , new to all this I have my date ! 17 th March at Sunderland royal St Patrick's day so nervous but very excited nice to meet you all x

Hi all , new to all this I have my date ! 17 th March at Sunderland royal St Patrick's day so nervous but very excited nice to meet you all x

Hi and welcome. I am at Sunderland, have my surgeon appointment this afternoon! Not lon to wait for you now! Best of luck x

Hi guys, just passing through and noticed u were near me!! I'm in Durham and have been banded since 28th oct last year. Hope u get to where u want to be xx

Hello newbie!
Great to have you on board and with a date for your WLS! Very good luck with everything

hi how did it go ?

Hiya

Thanks for asking, it went really well. They have recommended bypass and I have now been told that I will have my endoscopy within 4 weeks then be listed for surgery. How long did you wait for your endoscopy? How you feeling? Not long now x

Hi

I had my consul app 17 December, endoscopy 27 Jan and by pass 7 Feb. I was told there would be a delay with endo with it being over Christmas. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your appoint...

Hiya Thanks for asking, it went really well. They have recommended bypass and I have now been told that I will have my endoscopy within 4 weeks then be listed for surgery. How long did you wait for your endoscopy? How you feeling? Not long now x
I went to meet Mr small in January and he listed me for the endoscopy , he told me approx 4 weeks wait for that but I got it within 3 ish , had my endoscopy and the next day I had the call with my opp date , I have to be a week day surgery as I have heart problems , hope you hear something soon , am sure you won't wait long now x

Hi

I had my consul app 17 December, endoscopy 27 Jan and by pass 7 Feb. I was told there would be a delay with endo with it being over Christmas. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your appoint...

Thanks Panda Bear, not long then. How you doing? Are you feeling ok now? X

I went to meet Mr small in January and he listed me for the endoscopy , he told me approx 4 weeks wait for that but I got it within 3 ish , had my endoscopy and the next day I had the call with my opp date , I have to be a week day surgery as I have heart problems , hope you hear something soon , am sure you won't wait long now x

Thanks Andiebee, hope I don't wait long then! How you feeling about your surgery? ️Xx

Feeling positive , can't wait to start a new chapter in my life and finally be healthy and happy fingers crossed , how about you? Xx

I am feeling so positive can't wait to start my new life , I am
Sure you won't wait long now x

I am so excited for you! Do you live on Sunderland? I am in Durham. I can't wait, I think I will feel so much better once I have my date, feel like my life is on hold at the minute! I bet you are counting down the days! x

I am so excited for you! Do you live on Sunderland? I am in Durham. I can't wait, I think I will feel so much better once I have my date, feel like my life is on hold at the minute! I bet you are counting down the days! x
yes I live in Sunderland x

Back