• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie susie starting out.... help

yup 100lbs would be good ;)

not long for you now, still wavering between band and bypass?

susie i dont know if this will help but for me personally i think if i had had the band i wouldnt of done as well as i have especially when it comes to fighting the head hunger. there has been times when i have thought i wanted something to eat but in fact i didnt and it was only whilst in the kitchen looking through the cupboards and knowing that i couldnt have the bag of crisp or the chocolate biscuit because i may end up dumping that i have had a Im not really hungry its all in the mind moment.
chances are if i personally had had the band i would of eaten them and then had the why did i do that moment and gone into self destruct moment.
HTH
carole

Hi,
I just wondered what the cost is of the procedures the bypass, the band...etc...???

Just being nosey really.....Good luck to everyone though x
Kerry xx

well next wednesday is my day again for the fourth time lol. having alot of personal problems with hubbie. he us treating me like crap. have scheduled a RELATE councelor to talk to tomorrow.
susie

newbie i had a couple of days from jonah where he was totally insecure because of me losing weight and going for the bypass before he could. He plans to but its likely to be a year before he is able to afford it. I think he thought i would go off with the new found. Tok me a couple days to figure out what was going on with him but once i had things improved

Susie :hug99: don't let him treat you like crap! You are worth 10 of that loser and the sooner he is out of your life completely the better.

Stay strong at relate, you don't need him so don't let him make you feel like things are your fault.

Push comes to shove, give me a shout and I'll come whoop his @$$!

thats my girl shel!!!! always there for me. lol its so hard to see this new person in him when you still love someone and think of all the good and happy times hes shown me. we had a loving magical marriage. he has a few issues and is gonna start seeing a therapist in a few weeks cuz he says he really wants a baby and has to sort his head etc. and wouldnt you know it the new ***** is willing to give it to him so he thinks hes in love with her. shel if you can call me tomorrow and i fill you in.
thanks everyone for your support.
susie

course I can, no probs. Love isn't about this kind of cr@p, its about mutual respect and commitment. He's not giving you any of that, and doesn't deserve to receive it from you. Stay strong!

Shel

great news newbie

Hi Susie.Happy to hear some good news about your surgery:). Sad to hear that your hubby has not been kind :sigh:, I am with Shel, you should try to be happy to see the back of him. You are much more valuable than he realises, so you shouldn't try to hold on. You are holding onto the memory of what was your relationship but things have changed and now is all about you and making your life better;););).

(((Hugs)))
Nichole

I am doing fantastic! I feel good & I have been losing steadily so I have nothing to complain about. I am visiting home (Oregon) next month which has me all excited. It has been over 2 years since I was last there.

How about that new president of ours, how cool is that?? I watched the inauguration on my computer and I have to say that man is such a good speaker, I have hope for America which I haven't had for the last 8 years.:):):)

Lots of hugs to you my dear and you know where to find me if you wanna chat, okay?

Nichole:D

thanks nichole. so glad you get a trip to the states, (boo hoo) i wanna come, take me with you lol. do they know about your surgery? wait till they see you!! do you have a husband or any children here?
susie

Yes, I have a hubby here but he has to work so he can't come (he just got promoted at work). No kids yet due to my PCOS but we hope to try after I get to my goal & maintain for 6 months. My family all know of my surgery so they are prepared, hopefully I will still surprise them!

Have a great day hun,
Nic;)

The 65lbs (now 68) includes 18-20lbs lost pre-op.

Nic:rolleyes:

congrats nichole on another 3 pounds, never to return. wait till your family sees you. i keep thinking in 6 months or so when i go to the states and my mom and sister see me. lol
susie

Back