• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie susie starting out.... help

hope it all goes to plan susie x

Got everything crossed that this is the last date you get Susie! Hope it all goes smoothly for you. Make sure you let me know how it goes (when you can). :hug99:

Be thinking of ya chucks, hope all goes well. x

thank you everyone, yes they called and said it is tomorrow for sure, they are picking me up at 5am. i think surgery is at 10am it is supposed to be 4 hours i believe, its been so long i forgot. lol
sam how long have yu been waiting, ive been waiting 10 months.
thanks susie

Thats great that they called :) was dreading them cancelling you again!

susie thats great news, i look forward to hearing how everything went in a few days time

Susie, I am so glad your day is finally here. I am wishing you the best for your surgery & recovery. I look forward to hearing all about it when you are feeling up to it.

Take care & it will all be done in a blink!

:):):)Nichole

came home today everyone, had a few blips . ride home felt alittle nauseated. just right side is still very sore as that was were the drain was. i thought they were keeping me forever and n food, no wonder you loose weight lol.
thanks everyone for support, will be on again tomorrow.
love susie

ah, lovely to hear from you Susie. glad you are home safe and sound.

Will look forward to reading all the details when you feel up to it xx

not too long really susie but I am very impatient lol.

I saw my GP to ask for referral on 11th Dec 08, had first consultation at hospital on 14th Jan, and am currently waiting for funding to be approved.

How are you feeling susie?

I'm glad all went well Susie and your back home. x

Hiya Susie hun. How is it going for you? Bet you are glad you finally got the surgery and are home. Pop in and let us know how you are when you feel up to it, we are all here for you should you wanna chat.

Big Hugs - you are a loser now!!!
Nic:p

I'm sorry you are having nausea & vomiting. I have to say that I did not experience that at all while I was recovering. Several people have mentioned nausea for the first week or two but not much beyond that. That should pass especially once you are to the mushy stage. What are you eating, anything that you think could be causing the icky tum? How often does it happen? You may want to check with you surgical team if it (nausea & vomiting) happens all the time.

Hope you feel better soon.

Nic:eek:

Hiya susie welcome back i suspect you will be really glad to have your own bed back tonight.

Rest as much as you can, and come tell us about it when you feel up to it

Back