• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie susie starting out.... help

Hey Susie, how are you getting on hun?

hi sam. am doing fine. learning more about what i can and cannot eat and quantity. had check up yesterday and am doing well. any news on your date yet??
susie

Hi Susie,

Your ticker is looking fantastic! Nearly half way there already :) Well done!

WOW Susie, look at that weight loss - YOU HAVE DONE FANTASTIC!!!!!

:happy096::happy096::happy096:
:talk017:
:wow:

Keep up the good work, you'll be to goal in no time at all!

Hugs,
Nic:D

we're good ta susie, bean is holding on in there! 16 weeks is a great stage for me to get to, as all my miscarriages have been 6-10 weeks :)

How are you finding things now?

finding things alittle bit ups and downs. for instance, im able to eat a peice of fried chicken and only one . is that ok because its just alittle or is it wrong because its fried chicken??
susie

It depends on how you want to do things. If you want to lose the weight quickly and make the most of your golden 6 month period, then avoiding high fat foods like fried chicken helps. But if you want to do this over a slower time, but with a diet that doesn't feel like a diet, then eating the occasional peice of fried chicken isn't going to harm you. Moderation is the key, so use your judgement.

hi nic and shel, such lovely photos of beautiful women! i enjoyed all the photos nic. you've all come a long way and they were fantastic to see!!
susie

how is everyone doing these days? you gotta love the weather!!!
susie

Hi Susie! 72lbs gone, that is FANTASTIC, you are doing great!!!! It seems like you just had your surgery and look how far you have come. Good for you. Hope you are well. Will you be visiting your family soon? I bet they will be amazed if you do what with all the weight you have lost.

Take care,
Nic:D

thanks sharron, any news on a date for you or close to date??
nic you look good!! had my first b12 injection today and it gave me a boost so i did extra exercise lol
susie

Decision day tomorrow Susie, I hope. They told me that a few weeks ago and didn't make a decision so I hope they do tomorrow.

yes sharron i waited 10 months than promised surgery 5 times and 5 times cancelled, it was so fustrating! did you get a result today??
susie

Back