• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie susie starting out.... help

omg - Your weight loss is incredible. Is that all post op loss on your ticker??

no that includes the 25 post op. yes shel cuz my tummy isnt quite there yet. i dont seem to be loosing alot of weight on my stomach though, i wonder if thats cuz im in a wheelchair??
susie

your tummy will probably still be a bit swollen. I found my tummy took a while to start to show the difference.

Hey Susie, how are you doing so far? I just got back from Oregon which was lovely. I see you have lost 49lbs already, that is fantastic hun!!!

Nic:p

it says not to drink fizzy drinks, is that just for the first 6 weeks or always? do ou let it go flat then drink it?? anyone had a bypass and is drinking soda with no side effects??
thanks susie

Hi susie you're doing brill.
Dont know how I'm going to live without my pespi max, drinking it now.
I used to work in North Finch down near the ring rd end near the shops, forgot the name of street that I lived in, it was a nanny job in the 80's

Keep on Keeping on

Ali

I'm in Burton Staffs,
Still go into city a few times a year. I was in Finchley when the great storm was blowing and I wasactually on the train before the kings cross fire. I should got off and changed but decided to stay on and go brent cross and get some xmas shopping sorted. Someone was looking out for me. It was a bit before mobiles so everyone was panicking as they didnt know where I was.
Cant believe it seems only yesterday but its over 20 yrs GOD I feel old now.

Ali

Happy easter Susie :) look at you 52lbs down already! That's fantastic, you must be feeling really proud :)

As long as you're happy, I'm happy Susie. I hope he's committed to the therapy and to you x

Hi Susie, congrats on your weight loss, you are doing terrific! Wishing you all the best in both your wls journey and your reconciliation with your hubby. May they both be smooth and bring you lots of joy!

(((Big Hugs)))
Nic;)

Back