• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ShrinkingLeslie

Hello as weird as this may sound my hubby found this android app for me after I had my surgery on Nov 9th. I had the gastric sleeve and let me tell you the first week was absolute hell but now that I've gotten past the "shock" I'm doing pretty good. I lost 16lbs in my first week and actually can't wait to go onto solid foods, I really miss my meat and soft foods are getting kinda old :)

Hop on board!

:welcome2:

Congratulations on your loss so far x

Welcome ShrinkingLeslie:welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

We have a few members here who has had the gastric sleeve and off hand the first names that springs to mind is Mixman, Emma Louise and rambo.

If you would like to put up a weight ticker just click on the link below and it will show you how.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

This other link will help you make your way around and if you need any help please ask.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/introduce-yourself-here/124253-making-your-way-around-wlsurgery-com.html

Thx guy, this is taking some getting used too. I downloaded the Android app and I can't reply to any posts on there so I have to get online. I'm enjoying all the posts I've been reading so far

Hi Leslie and :welcome2: and Congratulations on your surgery and weight loss.

Get online and join in with the fun.

You will make lots of new friends on here and get no end of help and support. If you have any questions someone is bound to come along and answer them.

Take Care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Katkit1 said:
Hi Leslie and :welcome2: and Congratulations on your surgery and weight loss.

Get online and join in with the fun.

You will make lots of new friends on here and get no end of help and support. If you have any questions someone is bound to come along and answer them.

Take Care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Thx, Ya I'm finding a lot of new stuff around this site and finally figuring out how to manuver around using my android app

Hi and :welcome: to WLS, happy to hear you are feeling better now after the first week! You will soon be enjoying "normal" food again and when you do they deffinately taste good! XX

Hello, welcome and congratulations on being post op and a loser :)

As someone has already said you'll soon be eating 'normal' food again and this wls lark will be a way of life for you xx

dottychic said:
Hi and :welcome: to WLS, happy to hear you are feeling better now after the first week! You will soon be enjoying "normal" food again and when you do they deffinately taste good! XX

Oh yes I can't wait for foods, I'm seriously going thru meat withdrawals. Never knew I luvd meat so dang much

Well done on your achievements so far and welcome to the site.

Rebirth

hiya and welcome to a wonderfull site both of you xxxx

Back