• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Kevin welcome to Minis mate, pull up a chair and sit a while

Hi and welcome Kevin

hi kevin its working ok thanks just trying to find things to mush together now ano its early but cant wait to chew whole food again it feels weird eating runny food hahaha xx

nice intro Kevin! And howdy :)

Leeds Meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of each month between 7pm and 9pm.

The meeting are held at Weetwood Hall Hotel in the Cookridge Suite. If you ask at reception they will be able to direct you to the Cookridge Suite.

Venue Details:

Weetwood Hall Hotel
Otley Rd
Leeds,
West Yorkshire
LS16 5PS
0113 230 6000

http://www.weetwood.co.uk/

Click Here for Directions and Map
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client...ed=0CD8QngIwAQ

Spire Leeds have kindly paid for us to hold the meetings at Weetwood Hall for the next 12 months. They have done this due to the fact that we have outgrown the room that they have been providing us with at Spire for the last 3 years.

Your group co-ordinators are Bianca and Maxine (maxinec) - you can contact us on
[email protected]

DATES OF FORTHCOMING MEETINGS FOR 2011

14th February (
14th March
11th April
9th May
13th June
11th July
8th August
12th September
10th October
14th November
12th December

Hi Kevin and Good Luck.
I know what you mean about "tomorrow never comes." Im like you, I lost it all once before, so we know how hard that was.... and thats what makes the first step even harder.
Im still waiting for my hospital appt, but Ive managed to lose 5kg so far..... so Im with you all the way x

Wow Kevin just read your opening statement and it was like I could of been reading my own diary if of course I ever wrote one. I never considered myself to have an eating disorder but possibly I do as I am the complete opposite of an anorexic - I look in the mirror and see an alright looking not too fat person looking back. The reality only seems to hit home when I look at photos and then can't believe it is the same person (the camera never lies). My gastric band operation is booked for 10 days time and I cannot wait. So Kevin you are not alone in your boat there are a whole fleet of us sailing on the same journey to a more contented place.

Hello and welcome Kevin, i too am pretty new to this forum and at the start of my WLS journey (hopefully my band op will be 9th March)

Just want to wish you luck with your journey!

Back