• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gaz

Hi all.
My names Gary (Gaz) and ive been overweght since my early teens (now 42). Tried everything under the sun to lose weight and was at one point down to 14.5 stones through starving and gym 7 days a week. Too good to last of course and the weight has went back on, and more!:cry: Been researching on the wider net, and here, and have booked for Gastric Wrap surgery through Cosmetic Bliss. Booked for October 9th. Think the op will be on the 11th, so roll on October and a new me:)

Hi all.
My names Gary (Gaz) and ive been overweght since my early teens (now 42). Tried everything under the sun to lose weight and was at one point down to 14.5 stones through starving and gym 7 days a week. Too good to last of course and the weight has went back on, and more!:cry: Been researching on the wider net, and here, and have booked for Gastric Wrap surgery through Cosmetic Bliss. Booked for October 9th. Think the op will be on the 11th, so roll on October and a new me:)

hi gaz and welcome to the forum, i dont know much about the procedure your having, but i just wanted to say welcome and good luck x

Liz x

Hi Gaz and welcome xx

Hi Gaz

Welcome. I hope you find lots of encouragement, information and experience here :)

Cosmetic Bliss seem to have a very good reputation. It will be interesting to read your story as you get towards your op and take your place on the losers' bench.

Hi Gaz and welcome to the site - lots of lovely people on here and guys too xx

Hi Gaz! Welcome to the site :)

H x

Hi Gaz welcome and let us know how you get on x

Hi Gaz,

Just booked the same op through cosmetic bliss; just waiting for a date. You must be really excited:)

Regards
Jo

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! Im waiting till October so that i can take time off through holidays rather than sick time to recover, as i work in a team of 4 and we cant really have more than one off at a time. And lets be honest nobody wants hols in October lol

Hi Gaz,,Hope you get as much help and advice off the forum as im getting,its been a godsend ,to know other people understand how your feeling and are there with advice and encouragment ,helps the journey towards surgery date and after,be lucky x

Back