• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello from me in Kent

hello and welcome. i cant offer any bypass advice, i had a band 2 weeks ago so still early days for me, but am happy to help if i can. will look you up on fb. Julie x

Hiya just joined and thought I would introduce myself. Im Tasha and live in Kent. I am 29 and have two children, a 4yr old son and 6yr old daughter. I have always struggled with my weight - not helped by the fact I have polycystic ovaries. I am currently at the heaviest I have ever been :cry:and have decided that now is the time to do something about it once and for all (have done every diet going with no luck). I would like to get married next yr and not be a big bride. Having done some research im looking into having a gastric bypass. Anyway im hoping to make some friends and offer support to others :)

You can do it , we losers are always happy to help each other and try to guide from our own experiences , :)

Hi and welcome from me too :) Look forward to getting to know you through your posts. Good luck on your weight loss journey and to that lovely slinky bridal gown :D

:welcome2::welcome2:Hi Tasha and welcome ,i hope you get all the help and support you need.
Love Marie. xoxox

Welcome tasha :) this is a great place, you'll love it! X

Back