• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello from me in Kent

21tasha

Hiya just joined and thought I would introduce myself. Im Tasha and live in Kent. I am 29 and have two children, a 4yr old son and 6yr old daughter. I have always struggled with my weight - not helped by the fact I have polycystic ovaries. I am currently at the heaviest I have ever been :cry:and have decided that now is the time to do something about it once and for all (have done every diet going with no luck). I would like to get married next yr and not be a big bride. Having done some research im looking into having a gastric bypass. Anyway im hoping to make some friends and offer support to others :)

Hello and welcome to the forum x

Where in Kent are you from? I've lived in Margate and Tunbridge Wells.

Good luck on your journey xx

Hello and welcome to the forum x

Where in Kent are you from? I've lived in Margate and Tunbridge Wells.

Good luck on your journey xx

Hiya im in Tunbridge Wells :) thanks for the welcome :)

thanks for the welcomes...im from Tunbridge Wells :D

Hiya I'm not from you, in Crowborough! Welcome to the forum x

If it's of any interest, there's a support group meeting at the Brewers Fayre at the Hop Farm next Thursday at 7.30pm. It's held in a room just off the bar - although you can get to the room straight from the car park via the fire exit.

I had my most successful weight loss with Slimming World up at High Brooms a couple of years back but soon went back on again! (I was living in Ramslye at the time)

thanks dolly48dd and mellyb28 for the welcomes :) melly you are close to me! and suepat thanks for letting me know about the hop farm meet....i will try and get to that :) i too had success with slimming world (have attended 3 different groups) lost weight but then put it back on and some more (unfortunately im a comfort eater. Hopefully the gastric bypass will put me on the right path to losing weight once and for all :)

incidently if anyone wants to be friends with me on facebook then click on my facebook icon to the left :)

incidently if anyone wants to be friends with me on facebook then click on my facebook icon to the left :)

I've only just joined FB so have just sent my first friend request :D

thanks for the facebook add Sue :D

thanks and thanks for the facebook add :)

Hi Tasha :) Welcome to the forum!

H x

thanks H for the welcome xx

thanks Manda xx

Back