• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tiggypoo

hi iam new to this site and have found it very enlightening. i am awaiting funding for my surgery,,,,so thought i would join and see how others are dealing with it all.

hey tiggy, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Hello Tiggypoo as you can see I am 7 months post op now and it was a long journey but well worth the wait hope you get your funding sorted and a date for your op very soon. Keep posting with questions or your good news when it comes through and we will try and help with anything you need to know. xx

i have just been refered by my gp and am eagerly awaiting a letter to go see the surgeon . im disappointed each day when i come home and its not there waiting ...its a long journey ahead and if i like this now ...will i ever survive the months of waiting !! what im trying to say is a rollercoaster all the way but welcome to the wonderful world that is wlsurgery.com...

you couldnt meet a nicer more lovely caring group of people than their is on this website x

Hi

If you are lucky like I was it can be done quite quickly on the NHS, my funding was agreed in about 4weeks and that included an appeal, then from posting the forms to my chosen hospital to having my bypass was only about 16 weeks, I know I was lucky, but it can sometimes all work as its supposed to.

Best of luck with your journey.

Paul

hi and a very big welcome to this site, any questions ask away there will always be someone around who can help. best whishes. xxxx

hi tiggy and welcome to this very supportive, friendly and informative site. i am a sleevie pre-opper hopin to have my op on 03rd may.
keep postin your wls journey. nite nite xx

:welcome:

Welcome n good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back