• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

paulm

Hi All, I've been considering a band for some time now and spent a lot of time on research. I've now made the decision and have a clinic appt with THG next Wednesday having paid a deposit for a procedure slot on Jan 19th.

Lots of great info here.

hello and welcome !

Hi and welcome

Good luck on your journey x

hello and welcome :) I'm a fellow bander although not with THG, but this is a great place

:)

I went with the hospital group on the 27 dec and all thou ive considered this operation for years its took this long to decide im doing the right thing..
14lbs lighter in just over 2 weeks and feeling confused slightly and also excited for the next stage .. hmmm mushy food .. the main problem is wind trapped in my left hand shoulder... the pain is excruciating some times and I drink peppermint cordial like its going out of fashion ,. good luck with your journey and you know because your worth it x

Hi and welcome. I had a band with mr super @ THG two and a half years ago after ages of thinking, and it was the best decision I made. Good luck :)

welcome and good luck

Hi PaulM,

I had surgery at THG Dolan Park last sunday with Mr Super, the nurses there are excellent and will make your time there comfortable and will put you at ease. Good luck, you will not regret it.

Back