• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well hello

Hi guys its now been nearly 4 weeks and I'm just under 2 stone lighter than my pre op weight. I feel great and I've got my first fill on the 9th. I need it as I'm not feeling much restriction now and it's will power alone.

How are you guys getting on?

^ congrats and well done loveday, that's LOADS to lose in four weeks.

I was banded a week ago tomorrow, and I'm sticking to the liquid diet and doing really well. I feel absolutely fine.

I've not weighed myself yet, I'll give myself another week I think.

^ congrats and well done loveday, that's loads to lose in four weeks.

I was banded a week ago tomorrow, and i'm sticking to the liquid diet and doing really well. I feel absolutely fine.

I've not weighed myself yet, i'll give myself another week i think.

Hi
I noticed you have the same surgeon as I do,
I enjoyed reading your progress as I am really nervous about this coming Thursday :(

^ he's absolutely great and I was impressed with the staff and set up at Dolan Park. All the very best, I hope it goes as well as mine did :).

^ he's absolutely great and I was impressed with the staff and set up at Dolan Park. All the very best, I hope it goes as well as mine did :).

Oh Thank you, I found him a little on the sharp side at my consult, but as long as he is good with a scalpel that's all that matters really..
I'm happy you are doing so well
x :)

Back