• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi to all, newbie looking 2 have sleeve

darling sweetie

Hi another newbie here.
Im looking into the gastric sleeve, and am thinking of going with cosmetic bliss.
Any words of advice would be sooooooooooo appreciated.:)

What advice would you like? I'm a sleever :)

Darling Sweetie and welcome to the forum. I had a bypass 7 weeks ago on NHS, so I'm not sure I'm the right person to offer advice. But welcome anyhow, and any tips and support I can give you are very welcome to!

Welcome, I'm a newbie too, everyone is really friendly on this site, you will find loads of advice coming your way soon.
Wendyx

Hi Nina, they wont let me do my profile, something to do with just joining!
Im 52 live in fylde area , am looking to go abroard have heard such wonderful things about cosmetic Bliss, and money is an issue.Its approx 2,500 cheaper.
Its a uk based company who take you abroad.
Also im 16.4LBs and 5".2.xxx

Hi and welcome, i'm pre op and waiting for a date for a bypass this is a wonderful site and you will find a wealth of information just ask away someone will be along to guide you :)
xxx

Yes, I've done really well and I'm very pleased. I actually had lost all my weight after 13 months. I've been very flat since then. Could do with losing a bit more but I do have a lot of excess skin and fatty pockets. Like on my pubic area. That must weight 5-6lb alone. And also hate my moobs!

But they are in places where you don't see when I am dressed so I look great when clothed and only self conscious when in front of my fiancé

hiya luv - not much i can advise you on either as im pre op waiting for a bypass! but i wish you loadsa luck on your journey and Welcome to WLS! your deffo in the right place for help and info x

Hello there and welcome :)
I am a sleever and i also went with cosmetic bliss!! So if you need any informatin at all i would be more than happy to give any advice or info that yu want - just let me know what to tell you :D
Debbie and Michael at Cosmetic Bliss are super nice so you have picked well :) xxxx

Welcome to the site!!

Did I read that right & you're 164lbs!? That's not that much over weight as I'm 5'2" & have been told my ideal weight is approx 118lb.

I must of missed this post and didn't add like requested earlier, sorry.... I am looking at different options, band/sleeve/bypass and will not decide until I hear what the surgeon recommends for me, albeit if I get that far...just been referred and waiting a first appointment, so huge wait yet.

Hello and welcome, I am new too but from what ive seen so far this site is brill.
Good luck with the surgery
Theresa x

Back