• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nightshift tonight..surgery tomorrow!

Léonie_

So I'm currently on my 2nd nightshift this week..and am being picked up at 4:30am to be admitted by 7..exciting stuff! :D

The not so good news? I can't have anything past midnight including water,and I was too bloody anxious to have dinner!

Also,my best friend that was coming to the surgery with me tx me today and said she can't make it. Couldn't actually believe it when I woke up to that..the day before is she kidding me??!now it's too short notice to get some one else..

So,looks like I'm on my own for it..least I get to see my mum Tuesday night eh!

Xx

Leonie, there will be so much going on with weighing and pre op checks hun you won't mind being on your own. I actually had a little kip whilst waiting to walk down to surgery...

Good luck hun,at least being in work you wont lose any sleep worrying!See you when you get back.Maz x

the best of luck for ur op. i went to the hospital on my own, as someone else said, it will be so busy at the hospital u'll be fine
x

Thanks all much appreciated!

I am actually thankful for the nightshift as I know I wouldn't sleep a wink otherwise!

Will def see you all on the otherside..mentally and physically lighter :)

Xx

That's a shame your friend let you down at the last minute.
I'm sure you'll be fine. Gook luck for the morning!

Good luck Leone!

Good luck x you will be fine and like everyone says you won't miss the company, I was quite glad to be on my own before gave me time to gather my thoughts and after although my hubby was there when I woke up, I can't remember any of it as the morphine was just soooo good lol

Reactions: Bev
good luck xx

Yeah that's the same place Nat :) will let you know what it's like!

Thanks everyone honestly,your comments have given the lift I think I needed :)

And with any luck I'll be one of the first in and spend all afternoon knocked out :D

Xx

Back