• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No appetite today

yorkshirelass74

I havent felt hungry all day today, so i have had half a pint of ss milk for brekkie, lunch and dinner, plus some water, is this enough, i dont want to shock my body into not being my friend when i get weighed next time!
But i honestly havent felt like eating anything today. Is this unusual?

Not unusual, but you need to eat hun, even if you're not feeling hungry. It's especially important to get some protein in. Do you have any protein powder to make a shake ? Could you have some broth or soup ?

lol soup aaahhhhhhh yes Rose, i have got it coming out of my ears lol I thought there might have been enough nutrients and protein in the milk for one day to keep me going xx

No Deeby, you need to aim for about 80g of protein...

I'll put the link on for the protein powder i got which is low in carbs and high in protein, think Mixxy gave it me. I have one every morning with my cuppa and then i still manage breakfast :)

Dymatize Elite Whey Protein (908g)

Very good price i thought, especially after paying more or less the same price for a tub half the size of the one i got from Boots :)

Hi Mona
I posted about the exact same thing a few days ago. I was very surprised to have lost my appetite - its unusual for me! I had a bit of a cold but not enough to cause the problem and then when i went to eat I was feeling quite sick. Good news tho it only lasted a couple of days and i had milky coffee and slimfast to make sure I was having as much protein as I could. Now I am almost back to myself so stick with it and you will be fine.
Jo XX

Thanks jo, i forced some soup down me and some cottage cheese so can say i have eaten, but i wasnt bothered at all

Back