• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No News !!!

poo bear

Hi, well 2 weeks are up but needless to say my GP has not heard anything from the pct team regarding my funding! I new i woulnd'nt as i have been longing for this day for so long. My GP said to give him a call again next week and if he has not heard he will chase them up.. I am so sorry to sound so p****d off but nearly 20 months and still nothing, it is so frustrating when all i want is my life back......:banghead:

Good god that is just not acceptable. And why wait another week after all this time? Chase it up now man for goodness sake! Flaming GPs :mad:

I'm sorry hun. Have you phoned the PCT yourself?

Hi Karen,
thanks no i have'nt called them as my GP said he would but i am so deflated today as i have been so excited waiting for the two week deadline the pct team set. As it seems to be such a battle to get anything.I will just have to wait a while longer.

Marie, my GP did recommend chasing the PCT themselves it might be worth a call??
you havent lost anything im going to ring next week and chase my pct, 20 months is ridiculous

That is just awful Marie. No wonder you feel so fed up.

ooo dero i hope you hear something soon x

Marie, I am crossing EVERYTHING for you and hope & pray that you will soon have good news.

It's stress and anxiety provoking... I hope this is soon over for you precious...

Sending one of my humungous hugs your way!

Loads of love xxx

I'm having an early night Marie, hoping for a better day tomorrow, just had a sickly day with my meds...

But before I drift off to sleep, I shall be making a wish for you and also sending a prayer for good news... I really want this for you... you are so deserving and we must make it happen...

With lots of love and hugs,
Bev xxx

Hey,

You would ring them yourself , i did and they were really good and rang me back the next day . xxxx

I just googled it cos my doctors are terrible. xxx

Good! we will keep everything crossed for you. Marie can i just say wot a beautiful smile you have, very mischievous lol

Any news...?
Thinking of you all and wishing for the best news for everyone xxx

Hi, well 2 weeks are up but needless to say my GP has not heard anything from the pct team regarding my funding! I new i woulnd'nt as i have been longing for this day for so long. My GP said to give him a call again next week and if he has not heard he will chase them up.. I am so sorry to sound so p****d off but nearly 20 months and still nothing, it is so frustrating when all i want is my life back......:banghead:

Call you PCT PALS team who will be able to find out when your case was considered by the individual treatment panel. Panels sit monthly and so they should have no problem telling you if your case was successful. Fingers crossed that you get the answer you need. xx :)

I hope you get this sorted...
Ring the pct...but be prepared to be mucked about..I have spent all day today ringing different departments trying to find information out today....
You have to chase it yourself...don't trust the GP to do it..
My gp told me a few whoppers and if I had not of chased it up,I would never of found out that my GP never referred me in the first place..!!
Keep us updated on what happens ....
x x

Back